One of Cox Communications' most reputable contractors has immediate openings for qualified applicants for the position of Field Installation Technician. We seek those with a hands-on technical background (construction and electric are a plus) as well as customer service experience. We will put you through a comprehensive training program that prepares you to succeed. YOU MUST BE WILLING TO LEARN, WORK HARD, AND PROVIDE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Experienced Cox technicians are always welcome to apply.
These positions are for the Northwest valley area.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunities for advancement
- Weekly pay
- Medical/Dental Benefits for full time employees
- Paid Training
- Tool Purchase Program
- Technical aptitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Basic knowledge and understanding of video, cable, and telephone
- Excellent customer service attitude
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITY
- Ability to think critically and resolve issues with Cox subscribers’ high speed internet, cable, and phone service.
- Ability to interact and communicate clearly with customers, Cox, Supervisors, and Dispatch.
- Strive for complete customer satisfaction at all times.
- Ability to work quickly/efficiently while meeting tough quality standards.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and stay organized.
- Ability to plan a project and complete the work while utilizing the standard tools of the trade.
- Review work orders and obtain necessary material to complete each order.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, disconnect and/or reconnect high speed internet, cable and phone to Cox customers.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Provide outstanding customer service and product knowledge ability.
- Complete accurate and timely daily paper work.
- Manage truck inventory of equipment, tools, and parts.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK CONDITIONS
- Ability to carry and climb an 80-pound, 28’ extension ladder during the course of a normal work day.
- Ability to work in extreme heat temperatures.
- Work with flexibility in scheduling to meet productions goals.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid Arizona driver's license and clean MVR
- All applicants must pass a drug test and background check (no felonies or misdemeanors within 10 years).
- Recent model Truck, Van, or SUV with proper insurance, capable of transporting 28' ladder
- Steady Work History
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard