We are seeking a full time Construction Layout Surveyor to complete construction layout in Southern Maryland (Charles, St Mary’s, and Calvert Counties.)
The ideal candidate is an experienced land surveyor with extensive construction layout experience. The candidate must be self-motivated, organized, technology-oriented, and proficient with CAD software. The candidate must be able to follow proper procedures, perform accurate calculations, and work in a team environment.
- 3- 5 years of extensive experience as a construction layout surveyor with a strong focus on quality.
- Proficient with both GPS and Robotic Systems.
- Able to work as a 1-person crew.
- Proficient with CAD software; Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficient with survey setup and calculations.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Experience with building 3D models is a plus.
- Surveyor-in-training or Professional Land Surveyor license a plus.
MESH Consulting, LLC is a consulting engineering firm specializing in 3D construction modeling for automated machine control and construction stakeout. We are a leader in this growing field, providing 3D data and construction layout for Heavy/Highway contractors throughout the mid-Atlantic region. We are an equal opportunity employer, providing medical and disability benefits, vacation pay, and a company matched SIMPLE IRA.
MESH Consulting, LLC
296 W. Ridge Pike, Ste 201
Limerick, PA 19468