The Marketing department of MGMA-ACMPE currently has an exciting opportunity for an autonomous, hands-on Director, Marketing to be responsible for developing an effective marketing strategy aligned with association strategic objectives. The Director will lead the implementation of deliverables, direct execution of marketing programs and establish appropriate marketing budgets. The Director will foster partnerships with MGMA-ACMPE business units and key stakeholders to champion the voice of members. Will collaborate in the ongoing optimization of the MGMA-ACMPE brand architecture to ensure the brand is optimally positioned in the marketplace.
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree preferred.
- 7-10 years experience in Marketing. Knowledge of strategic marketing, creative design, segmentation, customer relationship management (CRM) and data tracking/reporting.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with proven ability to build collaborative working relationships and build /lead teams
- Passion and experience in evolving corporate brands to align with changing market dynamics
- Proven experience in go-to-market strategic planning for new markets and product lines. Familiarity and comfort with non-profit associations, governance and operations, the healthcare industry and latest best practices for digital marketing.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically and execute with excellence
- Expertise in leveraging marketing automation
- Experience managing marketing staff to further develop skills & effectiveness of team
If you enjoy a fun, hard working environment where working collaboratively produces great results, look no further. We have great things to offer, with a competitive & benefits package as an added bonus! To apply: E-mail resume with salary requirements. No phone calls please. No relocation expenses.
Who We Are
MGMA-ACMPE is the nation's principal voice for medical group practice management. Founded in 1926, the association’s 22,500 members manage and lead more than 13,600 organizations in which more than 280,000 physicians practice.
MGMA-ACMPE leads the profession and assists members through information, education, networking and advocacy. Its core purpose is to continually improve the performance of medical group practice professionals and the organizations they represent.
For more information and a list of employee benefits, please visit our Web site: www.mgma.com.