The newly created Innovation & Product Design department of MGMA-ACMPE currently has an outstanding opportunity for a creative, innovative Sr. Manager. The Sr. Manager, Product Innovation will be responsible for developing innovative products and services that address the current and future educational and operational needs of physician practice managers. The Sr. Manager will be critical in shaping the goals and priorities to define product requirements, build out new/improved product features/functions, and continuously improve product marketability for growth and expansion of product offerings.
Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, or related degree. Masters Degree preferred.
5-7 years experience in product development and management of strategic initiatives. Proven experience leading innovative concepts through evaluation, research, development, and execution. Expertise in developing comprehensive business cases for executive approval. A background in market research and business analysis highly desirable.
- Knowledge of product development
- Knowledge of the management and delivery of health care services
- Experience in market research and market analysis
- Experience in strategic marketing and the development of business cases
- Knowledge and/or Experience in Instructional Design
- Strong ability to work in a collaborative environment and lead cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; problem-solving & critical thinking skills
- Accountable, collaborative and results oriented
If you enjoy a fun, hard working environment where working collaboratively produces great results, look no further. We have great things to offer, with a competitive & benefits package as an added bonus! To apply: E-mail resume with salary requirements. No phone calls please.
Who We Are
MGMA-ACMPE is the nation's principal voice for medical group practice management. Founded in 1926, the association’s 22,500 members manage and lead more than 13,600 organizations in which more than 280,000 physicians practice.
MGMA-ACMPE leads the profession and assists members through information, education, networking and advocacy. Its core purpose is to continually improve the performance of medical group practice professionals and the organizations they represent.
For more information and a list of employee benefits, please visit our Web site: www.mgma.com.