Miltenyi Biotec Inc., a global leader in providing innovative technologies to advance the understanding of science from basic research to cellular therapy, is seeking a Marketing Product Manager to come work in our new office in San Diego. We are looking for a biotechnology professional with experience in strategic marketing functions, communicating new product launch and coordinating tactical marketing projects.
Key Responsibilities for this position include:
- Perform strategic market analysis: market size and drivers, segmentation analysis, competitive landscape, opportunities and factors for success, etc.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives
- Develop pre-launch and launch plans for new products for US and Canada
- Develop and implement “how to sell” guidelines for sales representatives, including product rationale, positioning, competitive overview, companion products, etc.
- Coordinate and participate in strategic discussions/activities with counterparts in Germany
- Monitor competitive products and marketing activities
- Develop rolling sales forecasts for new and current products
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers, key opinion leaders and strategic partners
Bachelor’s or graduate degree in the life sciences, Ph.D. or MBA preferred. Candidates must have in-depth technical knowledge and 5 years of experience in Stem Cell or Immunology/Hematology research areas; or equivalent combination of education and industry experience.
Please apply directly at: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=2903791
Indeed - 11 months ago