The non-profit MIND Research Institute is dedicated to research on learning and the brain, and the application of this research to the development of effective K-12 math education programs. MIND's unique math education process engages the learner's spatial temporal reasoning abilities to explain, understand, and solve multi-step problems. Over 1,800 schools and 450,000 students (and growing) across the nation use our multi-award-winning ST Math software (ST stands for "Spatial Temporal")
As a member of the Education Services department (customer support), the Support Coordinator will support the VP and her staff on administrative activities including field support, event planning, vendor & inventory tracking and database entries.
- Support the field personnel with reports, materials and information as needed.
- Monitor/track inventory, shipments and material demand.
- Track departmental expenses and handle various vendor relationships.
- Provide data entry support in FileMaker as needed.
- Manage/create logs, reports and other data as needed. Ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinate and support departmental events, webinars, customer trainings, internal trainings, and special projects.
- Provide necessary administrative support to VP and Directors as needed.
- 2-5 Years of related professional experience in a technology based company.
- Associate’s Degree with business, administrative or financial focus.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office a must.
- Experience with both Windows and Mac Operating systems desirable.
- Experience with FileMaker, NetSuite or other similar database software a plus.
- Financial and/or operational background a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate issues & solutions
- Ability to understand, assess & problem solve as needed.
- Natural inclination to look for ways to improve efficiencies and accuracies in their work
- Ability to work independently but escalate issues when necessary
- Can manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work/communicate with all levels of the organization
- Quickly understands roles & responsibilities of their team members and how they interrelate
We offer an excellent benefits package, including health, dental and life insurance, 401(K) retirement plan, and paid vacation time and holidays. Starting salary is commensurate with education, experience, and skills. This is a full-time position located in Santa Ana.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume. Be sure to indicate why you believe your skills are well suited for this position.
1. Email with subject line: “SUPPORT COORDINATOR - First & Last Name”
2. Cover letter and resume, include why you feel you are qualified for this position
3. Your salary requirements
4. Current or most recent salary information