MME group Inc is looking for an experienced Quality Inspector. This position is responsible for quality inspection of product as directed by quality assurance procedures and documentation. This position will also be responsible for producing SPC (I.e., CPK etc.) product data and reports as directed by the Corporate Quality Manager.
- Provide effective quality technical support to Plastic Injection Molding operations.
- Work effectively with engineers, technicians, supervisors, and floor personnel to resolve day-to-day issues, achieve team objectives, and promote quality principles.
- Review, investigate, disposition, and resolve non-conforming material issues, internal customer complaints, and subassembly/component supply issues.
- Analyze nonconforming material and complaint data for issues/trends - identify corrective actions as necessary.
- Use statistical tools to analyze data, make acceptance decisions, and improve process capability.
- Initiate engineering change orders and equipment qualifications.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Experience is report writing.
- Has worked for an ISO9001 or ISO 13485 company.
- Experience with measurement tools, calipers, mic, pull tester, drop indicator, CMM experience a plus.
- Audit experience preferred.
- G& T experience preferred.
- Able to read and interpret standard prints.
- Must be a self-starter that works in a fast moving environment, with a “Can Do” attitude that can multi task.
The MME Group supplies high quality tooling and molded plastic and metal components for many industries such as: medical, government,...