We are looking for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk who enjoys a challenge and is motivated to achieve high standards.
- Ships and receives goods according to documented QMS procedures.
- Loads and unloads goods from trucks.
- Contacts carriers for shipping purposes.
- Prepares and keeps shipping records as needed.
- Maintains inventory accuracy through ERP transactions.
- Performs cycle counts.
- Package and ship goods in a timely manner to fulfill daily shipment schedule.
- Organizes warehouse for proper materials so no damage occurs.
- Uses banding equipment to secure goods to pallets.
- Operates forklift, hoist and two wheelers safely.
- Maintain a safe, organized and productive work environment.
- Works cooperatively with fellow employees.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Ability to drive manual transmission dock truck.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2 years' of experience preferably in manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent mathematical reasoning.
- Working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
The MME Group supplies high quality tooling and molded plastic and metal components for many industries such as: medical, government,...