Job Description: The administrative assistant is responsible for managing the office as well as supporting a director in an assistant type role.
- Manage all inbound communications: Phone calls, voice mails, Live chat, Emails
- Handling all inbound & outgoing mail
- Office Management: keeping things stocked & functional
- Support all HR functions
- Assistant to Director – nothing to small nothing to big
- Proficient in Microsoft office & Google applications
- Dependable transportation and a clean driving record
- Basic knowledge of social media tools & marketing platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinking skills
Local candidates only. No relocation provided.
Pay Scale, Hours & Benefits:
- Part Time – 20 hours a week starting potential for more.
- Hourly wage rate based on experience
About MN Pro Paintball
MN Pro Paintball provides the world’s greatest Immersed Combat Entertainment Experiences with weaponry that includes Paintball, Laser Tag & low Impact paintball. Currently with three locations (Lakeville, Burnsville & Minnetonka MN) serving the Twin Cities.
MN Pro Paintball’s Core Values, these define our culture & who we are. MN Pro hires, terminates, rewards & recognizes team members based on these Core Values:
- We Care
- Down To Fight
- We Have Fun
If this sounds like a fit for you, then lets talk.
How to Apply:
- Submit Resume via Indeed
- Targeted position start date: July, 2013