Mechanical Engineering Tech:
MNR Technology seeks a Mechanical Engineering Tech to work at their Newfields, NH facility. MNR Technology is a leading human-machine interface design, development and manufacturing company that sells and distributes internationally.
As Mechanical Engineering Tech, you will have numerous responsibilities, which include:
- Converting customer document files to in-house document files for vendor quotations
- Preparing 2D designs and drawings using SolidWorks and AutoCAD software
- Conducting FAI part evaluation, including Statistical CP and CPK reports
- Managing the test lab and equipment for visual and dimensional inspection
- Testing incoming components and assemblies against existing documentation
- Maintaining individual project logs and engineering status and task reports
- Contributing to weekly project status meetings
- Maintaining and completing ECO process documentation in a timely manner
- Maintaining standards for technical drawings, internal specifications and related engineering documentation
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 year technical college degree with 1-2 years of experience
- Proficiency with SolidWorks 3D CAD, 2D documentation and AutoCAD software
- Familiarity with plastic design and assemblies, silicon rubber design, graphic overlay and membrane switch, flexible etch circuits, cable assemblies and sheet metal technologies
- Ability to communicate complicated subjects written and verbally
- Ability to work independently and communicate professionally with clients
- Ablility to complete prototype in-house assembly and evaluation to indentify problem areas and corrective actions
- Domestic and international travel as required
To apply, please email your resume and a letter of application to Engineering Manager with the subject line “Mechanical Engineering Tech”.
Local applicants (within 60 miles) only please!