Transportation/Air Courier Industry EXPERIENCE ONLY to Apply
MNX was formed in Los Angeles in 1982 to provide time critical and security sensitive logistics services to the Entertainment Industry. Today MNX maintains its strong roots in the Entertainment Industry while serving a diverse group of international customers across a broad range of industries. Our service offerings include scheduled, on-demand, and special services for international and domestic air courier and freight, backed by logistics and information systems that roll back the boundaries of conventional transportation. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, with additional offices around the world.
Customer Service/Logistics Coordinator (3rd Shift)
****INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED****
SATURDAY - WEDNESDAY
10:00PM - 06:00AM
- Route and book international and domestic shipments.
- Coordinate and monitor all scheduled shipments.
- Take customer service calls from all Midnite Express clients (as needed).
- Shipment preparation (package, label, bag, cut master air waybills).
- Pre-alert all destination shipments with shipment details and any special instructions.
- Ensure customers are being communicated with any requested milestones, problems, and/or proofs of delivery.
- Coordinating moves with warehouse and dispatching staff.
- Industry Experience Required
- 1 to 2 years of Customer Service/Operation experience
- Strong knowledge of geography preferred
- Basic knowledge of computers programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- The ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Working holidays may be required
Forklift Experience Preferred
Compensation: $15 - $19 /Hr.
Job Type: Full Time
Education: High School / GED
Experience: Entry Level Mailing