MOBI Wireless Management is a technology company dedicated to helping business better manage their wireless program. Evolving technology, more sophisticated devices and new ways in which employees use wireless devices cause strain on companies’ Information Technology and Management resources. MOBI has developed a sophisticated line-up of tools, support and technology resources to help companies save time, offer visibility and reduce expenses throughout wireless. MOBI, known for its award winning culture, was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Indianapolis, IN .
MOBI is seeking an experience and motivated sales executive to work in a front line sales position in our North Central region. This territory would encompasses Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania. The candidate must have a “true hunter” mentality with proven experience selling telecom, IT managed services and / or software solutions to executive level IT and telecom / mobility managers. The Business Develop Manager will be responsible for locating qualified business prospects and moving them through our solutions focused sales process. The BDM will effectively sell MOBI’s software solution and managed services to large corporate and enterprise clients to include Fortune 500 accounts. The BDM will be an excellent communicator, expert networker, skilled negotiator and proven closer.
The BDM role would involve qualifying sales leads, prospecting for new opportunities, telling the MOBI story, consulting on the customer’s wireless program and presenting how MOBI can solve their needs. Relationship building is critical in this highly consultative position. A willingness for extensive travel is required.
The following are the preferred qualifications for this position:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 – 10 years of successful enterprise level sales experience
- Experience selling complex software and / or managed services to Director, VP and C level IT executives. Experience selling TEM, WEM , MDM or related telecom / wireless services is ideal
- Established personal network with a robust Rolodex of executive level IT contacts within Enterprise accounts in the assigned territory
- A documented track record of closing large, complex, enterprise deals
- High energy, self starter with ability to work independently from a virtual office
- Willing and able to travel extensively throughout the assigned territory with occasional trips to the home office in Indianapolis
If you are sharp, personable, fearless, passionate and looking for a place to put your enterprise sales expertise to work, please submit your resume today.