MONTAJ Inc. is a Brooklyn based startup in a very aggressive growth mode. After a successful launch of our flagship product, the MONTAJ app, we are ready to grow the platform by building our user community, creating brand partnerships, and expanding our technical presence. We are looking for good people to join us in taking it to the next level.
The MONTAJ app is an iPhone app that turns life’s moments into amazing, fully edited video with a simple shake of the wrist. Shoot clips, shake to edit, & share with the world. MONTAJ cuts through tedious decisions that block the creative spark, and proves once and for all that anyone can make incredible movies – in real time. The MONTAJ social network effortlessly shares these stories, and brings you into the best moments from your friends, family, and favorite personalities. MONTAJ revolutionizes mobile video by putting the user in control of their story.
The Marketing/Communication Manager’s primary responsibility will be formulating and executing strategies for user retention, new user acquisition, and community engagement. She/he will be responsible for leveraging the marketing budget to yield the strongest user acquisition and retention possible. Additionally, she/he will take responsibility of all communication between Montaj and it’s stakeholders, including the public, existing user community, new users, brand community, partners, employees, and investors. This person will be hands-on in making sure both content and appearance is consistent across all communication channels to all stakeholders.
Reports to Chief Operating Officer.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of all marketing programs and campaigns with the purpose of improving resource allocation, efficiency, and revenue generation.
- Manage content creation and ad spend budget.
- Conduct periodic competitive audits.
- Ensure all content is optimized for search and user experience in all channels.
- Create a content strategy that aligns to our brand and community engagement.
- Develop and maintain an efficient content asset architecture and calendar for contentcreation.
- Execute the social media strategy across all social channels including blog, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.
- Leverage internal data, market data, and 3rd party data to develop content themes/topics that establish Montaj’s thought leadership position, power marketing programs, and assist the sales cycle.
- Create and supervise external vendors in the creation of compelling marketing content and assets.
- Utilize social media to enhance promotion and campaign performance and build brand awareness.
Education, Experience & Training requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of experience in creating content and copy for web, social media, and video.
- 2+ years of experience in project management and managing teams or vendors toschedules and deadlines within campaigns.
- 1+ years of experience in marketing to businesses a plus.
- Proven editorial skills.
- Outstanding command of the English language.
- Fluency in web analytics tools.
- Expertise of working with large data sets.
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience developing strategic marketing plans.
- Must have a strong command of social media and content marketing disciplines.
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to motivate and drive other organizations withoutdirect authority over those organizations.
- Extremely resourceful – leveraging all resources both internal and externally to drive business performance.
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Extremely strong project management skills.
Indeed - 14 months ago
MONTAJ Inc. is a Brooklyn based startup in a very aggressive growth mode. After a successful launch of our flagship product, the MONTAJ app,...