Join our team and work for an organization with a weird name and a great mission.
We are life-changers, risk- takers and world- improvers.
MOPS is an organization with huge heart and an even bigger mission. Here’s the thing, working for MOPS International means sitting across the desk from friends, having the flexibility to set your own schedule and doing work that matters.
We need you. We are passionate about what we do and believe that our website and internal web applications define us. Our team is collaborative and allows each of our developers the opportunity to be part of the entire software development lifecycle. Help us shape our public website as well as our homebuilt, PHP based CRM software. We have lots of variety in a very fast paced environment, an endless supply of chocolate and an amazing view of the parking lot.
So pick up your laptop, send us your resume and we’ll do an incredibly embarrassing happy dance.
Here is the 411:
- Generate reports and data pulls using SQL
- Works effectively in a team environment to analyze and design new features.
- Able to faithfully sign the MOPS International Faith and Values Statement.
- Analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Willingness to hang out in with a bunch of people who like to eat donuts and geek out on the latest trends in web development.
- Positive and flexible with a can-do attitude
- B.S. in Computer Science or relevant academic fields preferred...or just really smart.
- Work experience in developing and maintaining web sites.
- Strong working knowledge of web and systems design, database design and software development methodologies and use of applications such as Zend Studio, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Visio, and MySQL Admin.
- Working knowledge of front end design, graphical design, and usability standards a plus.
- Effective interpersonal skills for frequent interaction with customers, management, and subordinates.
- Basic PC support skills in a Windows environment
Salary: $40,000-$50,000 and commensurate with skills and experience .
You want to work here. We already do, and we love it. So send us your resume, include a cover letter with your three most embarrassing experiences ever… just kidding. Your favorite color, your best knock-knock joke and why you're perfect for the job will be perfectly adequate. MOPS is an awesome, family friendly environment with a great team, a great mission and don’t forget a great view of the parking lot. We also offer benefits like health insurance, 403(b) matching plan and lots of holidays and vacation days.
Let the happy dance commence.
Indeed - 14 months ago
MOPS International (Mothers of Preschoolers) is a non-profit organization dedicated to encouraging, equipping and developing every mother of...