MP Antenna is seeking a qualified Antenna Sales Engineer to own a product line of antennas for revenue and growth margins. Individual will be responsible for developing and executing a sales plan to support the company’s revenue targets. The successful candidate will establish and implement sales strategies and work closely with team members to support sales objectives.
- Identify and quote antenna sales opportunities.
- Maintain quality customer relations and efficient processing of orders.
- Qualify leads and provide necessary follow up.
- Answer customer inquires for product selection.
- Prepare proposals and negotiate contracts.
- Maintain price schedules.
- Support outside sales with all technical data and specs needed to present products to customers.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations to small or large groups at tradeshows, conferences, etc.
- Drive increase in revenues and market share by ensuring an effective and proactive approach is taken toward all business opportunities.
- Manage forecasting of multiple sales opportunities through the use of CRM tools.
- Minimum 3 or more years experience in RF technical sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business or a related field with strong background in RF Engineering.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and sales abilities.
- Ability to learn Company products and specifications.
- Effective sales planning expertise.
- Can effectively manage multiple complex proposals.
- Candidate is required to represent our products providing technical presentations at high engineering levels.
- Technical proposal and estimation skills.
- Knowledge of RF Engineering and wireless infrastructure equipment, protocols, and current wireless technologies such as WiFi, WiMax, GSM, UMTS, CDMA, and LTE.
- A proven track record in major account development and successful sales performance in the sale of complex accounts.
- Experience with CRM system required.
- Candidate must have the ability to obtain U.S. security clearance(s).
Indeed - 22 months ago