MP Antenna is seeking a qualified candidate to manage their marketing initiatives. Individual will be responsible for managing online marketing initiatives that align with the business goals of MP Antenna. This position will address the challenges and opportunities associated with external web, email, and social media presence.
- Manage all aspects of public web sites including strategy, design, development and maintenance.
- Create and improve Pay Per Click advertising campaigns.
- Propose and execute creative link building campaigns.
- Develop innovative, inspiring concepts to support outbound marketing campaigns such as HTML emails, landing pages, and more.
- Keyword Research Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing/Yahoo etc.
- Implementation of approved deliverables (i.e. site content, ad copy, etc.)
- Competitive analysis.
- Manage Google Analytics, XML sitemaps, Webmaster Tools etc.
- Onpage activities: Optimization of meta content, content body, headers, images, etc.
- Technical review and troubleshooting.
- Conduct SEO audits, create audit reports, implement optimization recommendations.
- Manage multiple, concurrent projects and resources in a deadline-driven environment.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 Years of web operations experience.
- Understanding of SEO and/or PPC principals and optimization variables.
- Must be able to blend technical and creative skills all from a business point of view.
- Knowledge of: HTML, PHP, CSS, and other common web programming languages.
- Knowledge of landing page design and best practices.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Solid knowledge of keyword research tools and best practices.
- Able to solve complex web related site problems through various tools.
- Fast learner - self motivated and able to multitask on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Deadline driven