The Clinical Director would oversee the coordination of all clinical programs and be willing to travel as needed.
Must meet the Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services criteria of a Licensed Mental Health Professional (LMHP). You must have a minimum of two years post-license experience, commensurate level of experience in providing counseling services to youth and their families, as well as proficiency in supervision and clinical skills. Proof of education and credentials will be required prior to employment.
Additional tasks of the Clinical Director would include:
- Coordinates with the referring agent, the treatment team, and the client/family to supervise and monitor the treatment goals and objectives for all cases.
- Supervises the processing of referrals and assignment of cases.
- Investigates and mediates complaints and/or concerns between staff and client/families, staff and referring agents, and collateral sources.
- Develops and facilitates staff training and in-service programs to maintain contract and regulatory requirements.
- Participates in all assigned administrative, supervisory, staff and team meetings; participates in scheduled in-service training and staff development activities.
- Participates in developing and monitoring programs, policies, procedures and practices in keeping with company and community standards, as well as with Contract and Licensure requirements.
. Recruits, screens, trains, supervises, and evaluates clinical staff
- Provides direct services to clients and families as appropriate or assigned.
- Conducts clinical assessments on children and families, and prepares assessment report in timely manner.
- On-call to support staff in crisis situations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Indeed - 7 months ago