Great leadership opportunity at MRCI WorkSource in Chaska. The Program Manager is responsible for the total operation of the assigned departments including: supervision of transportation, staff, program development and maintenance, integration with other MRCI programs, community awareness, case findings, budgetary responsibility, and record keeping and reporting.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with at least 4 years related experience
OR Master's Degree in a related field from an accredited university with at least 2 years related experience
Experience and skills:
- At least 2 years of related experience, depending on education.
- Strong supervisory, budgeting, program management and computer based software skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation
Exempt level position, hours Monday-Friday. Includes a comprehensive benefit package.
Applications available at http://www.mrciworksource.org/careers.html or call 800-733-9935. For TDD (Hearing Impaired) 507-386-5600 M-F between 8a.m. - 4:30p.m.
Methods to submit application:
1) Fax to 507.345.5991
2) Mail to: MRCI WorkSource 15 Map Drive Mankato, MN 56001
NO RESUMES PLEASE