Do you enjoy working with people? Would you like to help make someone's day? MRCI WorkSource, a non-profit organization providing employment opportunities to individuals with disabilities, is hiring for a Support Specialist to work with individuals with developmental disabilities in our metro locations in Chaska and Rosemount.
- Effectively carry out instructions to satisfy program plans and/or supervises work production as outlined by their supervisor
- Provide transportation for clients to and from work locations
- Responsible for familiarizing themselves with the background, special needs, and safety precautions for each client in their assigned area
Hours: Generally 8:00 am -- 4:00 pm, Full-time
Includes a GREAT benefit package with Medical, Dental & Life insurance, Short/Long Term Disability, Paid Vacation & Sick time, & 12 paid holidays including a FULL paid week off from Christmas Eve to New Year's Day!
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities a plus
- HS diploma/GED
- Valid MN driver's license & reliable transportation
TO APPLY: Visit www.mrciworksource.org (Career Tab)
Any questions, please call 507-386-5710