MSA is a full-service marketing agency comprised of storytellers, innovators, and creators who thrive on bringing companies and brands to life. We’re looking for an Account Coordinator/Administrative Assistant (AC/AA) to serve as an instrumental player in our expanding culture.
Wearing a lot of hats is more than just a fashion statement for the AC/AA, who is responsible for assisting the CEO and account teams with any tasks assigned. An expert at multitasking, the AC/AA welcomes new responsibilities and opportunities for growth and learning. Our ideal candidate displays strong organization and communication skills, and thrives on creativity.
- Perform general reception duties, as needed
- Generate proposals, presentations, reports, and all other materials on request
- Prepare business correspondence per instruction
- Maintain digital/hard copy client and general office files
- Provide assistance to the CEO and account team on day-to-day agency activities as assigned, to maintain continued progress of workflow to ensure that assigned work is handled in a positive, timely, and efficient manner
- Gather and assemble background information and analyses as needed by the CEO and account team in the development of briefs
- Take minutes at meetings and prepare and distribute contact reports, as requested by the CEO
- Proofread copy, artwork, agency, and printers’ proofs as requested and see that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or turned over to suppliers
- 1+ years of experience; agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a marketing-related field of study
- Knowledge of marketing communications planning, advertising, marketing, media, creative, production, public relations, and research
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you’re ready to inspire, learn, and grow with one of the Triangle’s fastest growing agencies, let’s talk.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Mothers and Mine Safety Appliances (MSA) might agree, "Be good, and if you can't be good, be safe." The company...