Warehouse-Early morning Shift (Austin TX)
MSG Services Group
Full Time Warehouse
Early morning shift. Starting at 2am
The Warehouse Level is an entry level position. This position is designed to maximize the loading process by ensuring accurate orders, meeting set target rates per hour, and ensuring product integrity and quality standards are met throughout the loading process.
- Perform all required procedures and documentation in a safe and efficient manner to maintain the highest quality finished product for our customers
- Ability to learn inventory and tracking systems
- Mechanical ability and understanding is required to grasp general warehouse equipment (loaders, etc).
- Maintain performance expectations with respect to key performance metrics and identify opportunities to improve x-dock operations
- Accurately and efficiently load finished product onto internal customer trucks
- Maintain housekeeping and safety compliance, inspection ready at all times
- Report all safety concerns immediately to leadership
- Stress Tolerance: Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition
- Team Work: Work in a group; oriented towards the good of the whole.
- Manage job professional and with a high level of organization.
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to practice safe working habits at all times
- Ability to work a rotating shift schedule with weekends, holidays and overtime Safe driving record.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma / GED equivalent
- Basic math and computer skills
- Successful completion of post offer background check and drug screen
- Ability to work early morning/late night hours
- Willing to work over 40 hours when required
- Willing to work any day of the week
- Ability to work safely
- Read, write and speak English
- Push/pull: Frequently using both hands and arms while moving product via manual pallets jacks/carts exerting a force between 40-80 pounds.
- Standing/Walking frequently; while performing some duties in warehouse; walking, up to 4 hours per shift on concrete surface.
- Bending/Twisting: Occasionally bending at waist 30-45 degrees while shrink wrapping or loading/unloading pallets on off truck.
- Hands/Arms: Frequent use of both hands/arms throughout the work shift while loading/unloading product using cart or hand truck.
- Kneeling/Crouching: Occasionally, while picking orders, boxes of supplies at floor level, shrink wrapping and while performing clean up tasks.
Starting pay is $9/hr.