Summary: This position is responsible and ultimately accountable for the overall operational performance and results of the Inspections Quality Control business unit. Sets goals, monitors work, establishes policies and procedures and evaluates results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the company. Supporting and establishing a corporate culture of excellence, performance and accountability in support of the company mission; providing direction, leadership and feedback to staff and pears; providing support to functional groups including operations, business development, vendor management, accounting and human resources; communicating on behalf of the company internally and externally.
This position validates the work of others by using experience, logical analysis, sound judgment and critical reasoning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run daily reports to target highest risk orders to pull for review.
- Measure individual and team performance across various metrics
- Perform new review of targeted sample of Q/C reviews in a timely manner hitting prescribed benchmarks.
- Ability and willingness to adhere to and enforce established work order quotas (number of reviews/hour), as directed by management.
- Manage and prioritize caseload as necessary.
- Perform scorecard analysis and summary for management.
- Report findings and be prepared to communicate results effectively.
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to be creative regarding current processes and future improvements.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Critical thinking and reasoning
Written and oral communication
Microsoft Office Suite
- Extensive residential real estate experience required with strong understanding of field services and products provided by the company preferred.
- Preferred experience consists working in or for a field services company or in mortgage servicing environment.
- 3-5 years working directly with property preservation and inspections.
- Computer literate including experience with Word, Excel and Windows, as well as internal valuation tools/applications required.
- Detail oriented with ability and willingness to meet required turn-around times while still maintaining a solid focus on quality.
- Exposure to activities and standard operating procedures of the Operations team preferred.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Mortgage Specialist International (MSI) is a well established privately owned company providing a cost efficient, timely approach to Default...