eCustoms Peace Bridge Plaza Office in Buffalo seeks an experienced Customs Professional to work with our Drawbacks and Recoveries team to help businesses save money on their Customs duties and fees.
This is a great opportunity to focus on the analytical aspect of Customs using modern, up to date tools and methods. Leverage your great research skills and extensive knowledge of customs laws and regulations in a variety of Recovery projects. Challenge yourself to find the best savings legally possible for each customer.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
- Must have current US Customs qualifications – ie a Licensed Customs Broker or Certified Customs Specialist
- In depth knowledge of customs legislation, regulations, tariff schedules
- Extensive hands on experience with HTSUS classification
- Extensive experience working with clients on classifications, drawbacks & FTA's
- Very computer literate
- Proven analytical ability
- Excellent customer service skills
- Harmonized tariff classification determinations, reviews and opinions
- Analysis of entry data for recovery opportunities
- Application for Customs Rulings in complex tariffs, origin and valuation
- Post entry adjustments including appeals and protests
- Duty drawbacks and other recoveries
- NAFTA and other trade agreements
If you are interested in this position, please apply, attaching your resume.
Indeed - 11 months ago
We are committed to the educational development of the industry's new resources. We provide solutions to educational institutions offering...