Full time, Professional Software Programmer and System Analyst.
Develop, install, maintain, and modify business application programs as directed. Identify and analyze user requirements and recommend appropriate modifications. Perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and standards.
Provide support to staff on all company supported applications. Troubleshoot reported problems, determine source, and advise on appropriate action.
· Candidate needs at least 4 years of RPGLE and CLLE language.
· Experience with VB.NET and/or Java is a plus.
· Familiar with the IDS/Retalix/NCR Power Enterprise software application is also a plus.
· Experience with IBM iSeries environment is mandatory.
· Prior experience in retail distribution.
· Participate in the design, development, implementation, installation, and testing of application software.
· Write and maintain programming documentation.
· Assist other departments as an IT resource, research user issues, identify their source, and determine possible solutions.
· Work as a team member with other technical staff.
· Maintain confidentiality with regard to all forms of private and proprietary business information.