MTM

MTM Employer Reviews

Company is interested in growth of all current employees
Customer Service Representative III/Acting Coach (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 4, 2014
Pros: plenty of perks, great benefits
Company location is fairly new, but has had continues growth in many different states. Smart investing owners. Family owned business and they look out for their employees. Good place to work
Unhealthy Culture and Unstable Workplace
Former Employee (Former Employee), Hyattsville, MDMarch 3, 2014
* No set rules or standards to provide new hires what they need to do their jobs. People newly hired would get what they need to do their jobs in bits and pieces, often over weeks or even a few months. For example, computers (desktops), email, or application logins. Even when these things are asked for, the requests are ignored until weeks later. You're – more... still expected to do your job with hard deadlines and under pressure.

* This seems to be a cliquish workplace, where, if someone in leadership doesn't like you, even for a reason not having to do with your work performance, things will be harder for you. For example, gossip will be spread, accomplishments will be ignored and the slightest mistake will be met by yelling for all to hear. Coworkers who are "liked" become favorites, just by kissing up.

* There is a very high turn-over rate. For some positions, people would resign, anywhere from a week to three months after being hired. – less
Very energetic workplace, many activities
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: comfortable setting
Cons: not many shifts fir bilinguals
Answer phones and assist customers; i learned a lot about how to get trained on computer software. Did not want to discontinue working for company.
Bait and Switch
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Lake St. Louis, MOJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: regular paycheck
Cons: everything else
This company promises opportunities for advancement, competitive salary, and all the glittery things. What a joke. Once you make it out of the "training" room (I use the term training loosely) you are quickly basically expected to sink or swim and there are no life jackets. When it comes to work/life balance, what is life outside of work? If you or – more... a family member gets sick, watch out! They work on a point system and those points add up fast (dr note or not) and you WILL get the boot regardless of your work performance. Poor management, seems like things on the executive level are even worse. What a horrible decision to work here. Call center employees are treated like cattle and the office politics make it feel like you're on some reality TV show. This place is a joke. – less
worst job I ever had
csr (Former Employee), madison, wiJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: free parking
Cons: have to be a suck up to not get fired.
Very clicky, have favorites that can do any thing. Others get fired for 1 little thing. Feel like you are in prison. Can't do anything right. Was told we get holidays, but must work for them! Managers are very sneaky. Cant get help when needed, coacheds standing around gossiping. Only suck up's get special projects. Underpaid.
Temp Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lake Saint Louis, MODecember 17, 2013
Pros: loved working on the phones
Cons: temp job
Setting up medical transportation for Medicaid transportation. working with Doctors offices as well.
Terrible place to work
CSR (Former Employee), VANovember 12, 2013
Pros: was provided your own work space
Cons: everything
Management very rude, unprofessional and uneducated. Would tell you lies or information they came up with out of thin air for no good reason. Expected overtime with no compensation. Outdated software and equipment. No positive energy. No appraisal for doing a good job - though they were quick to yell if you did something wrong.
Poor management and training
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lake St. Louis, MOOctober 16, 2013
Pros: good co-workers
Cons: too much drama, little job security
MTM hires supervisors and coaches from the outside instead of promoting from within. Since they're from the outside, supervisors are little help. They are fire-happy, so job security is iffy. Training leaves a little to be desired, well.
Bad Company! Don't work there.
Client Services (Former Employee), Madison WIOctober 9, 2013
Pros: non
I am a former employee and regret ever knowing about MTM.
Terrible training and incompetent management. You will work a lot of overtime and not get paid for it, I will be filing a formal complaint with the State of Wisconsin about their illegal employee practices.
Terrible place to work
Former MTM employee (Former Employee), MadisonOctober 1, 2013
In training they are excited to have you on board. Once you get into your position you have people that train you and are frustrated easily. They look at their employees as everyone can be replaced. I would not recommend anyone to apply here. They require everyone works overtime even if you are salaried. There is no reward for working overtime as a – more... salaried employee. Most of the time you do not get a thank you. Overall a horrible place to work with horrible values. – less
Dont go there.
csr (Former Employee), Madison, WISeptember 21, 2013
Pros: nice co-workers
Cons: high stress. frustrating. bad health insurance.
Not a good place to work. Very high stress. Outdated DOS software. Frustrating changes. Company runs on the seat of it's pants.
Crazy, chaotic with ridiculous expectations
Former CSR (Former Employee), Madison, WISeptember 21, 2013
Pros: nice environment, fun training
Cons: they want robots, not human beings with empathy and caring personalities. everything is about call handling time, not the customer's needs.
Antiquated AS400 system that pre-dates the invention of the mouse. Initial training was great-hour long lunches and lots of visits from the management team. Once on the floor it became clear that it is near impossible to reach team goals and incentives, therefore affecting hourly pay.
Very nice place to work at .
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee), Houston txSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: learn alot !
Cons: very high call, not enough training
A typical day at work was in the morning on time , getting ready for every task, take calls, schedule appointments, cancel appointments, Assist patients with financial advice such as enrolling in the benefits for harris health. Transfer calls to every clinic in harris county, assist with taking pharmacy calls. What i enjoyed was able to help patients, – more... which is my passion, making appointments , talking to the patients being able to empathize and making them feel special on every single call. I learned that the patient is number one and we are there to help them and that is what i loved the most! The hardest part of the job was sometimes the call volume but it was an everyday thing that you get used to. I enjoyed every day here. – less
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lake Saint Louis, MOAugust 28, 2013
very fun place to work over time available and good management.
Not a good place to work
csr 1 (Former Employee), madison,wiAugust 9, 2013
Cons: health care sucks, poor management
Did not even get to fully work at the place. After two weeks of training and 5 days on the phone let go. Was not even given the chance to be on the phones for 5 days!!! before they deemed me not able to do the job. Have a disability and they did not work with the agency I was with. Not a good company to work for if you have a disability they won't work – more... with you and or even if you don't!!! – less
Nice people, great office environment.
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Lake St. LouisFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: office environment!
Cons: no room for advancement.
Dealt with a lot of numbers and paperwork. I learned a lot about computers and filing. Management was very efficient. Co-workers were nice and easy to get along with. It was a great job, and I enjoyed working there.
Medical Trans
CSR (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 16, 2013
Cons: short to no breaks
A typical day includedanswering 90-110 calls, doing gas mileage rem, calling trans companies and busy work
best atmosphere for a work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lake Saint Louis, MODecember 13, 2012
Pros: best management
Cons: strict on attendance, no much leeway room.
One of the best places I've ever worked at, the management is great. The co-workers make you want to come into work. The hardest part of the job is really keeping up with the inbound call volume, but still keeping your handling time low. If you have call center experience it wont be too difficult.
Fun call center to work at, plenty of incentives, and awesome benefits.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Pulaski, VANovember 29, 2012
Pros: call center is open from 7am-7pm so no working overnight or too late into the evenings, good at being flexible with school schedules or day care issues, paid 30 min lunch, paid two 15 min breaks, closed on major holidays with pay.
Cons: not much chance for advancement, needs more morale in the workplace, high turnover rate.
Arranging transportation for medical appointments. Working for this company, I've learned that providing good customer service and being efficient with your work is key to keeping a company in business. It's so important that we make sure that our clients are satisfied before we end that call. If a member calls in upset, you need to maintain professionalism – more... but have understanding at the same time. Do your best to help them in any kind of way, even if it means stepping outside your job description a little. My favorite thing about this job is when my client says to me, "You were great. Thanks so much for your help, I really appreciate what your company does for me." Knowing that I have done something to help someone else out is priceless. I'd have to say the hardest part of this job is when someone calls in and they're on Dialysis at such a young age or if someone calls in for their child, who has cancer. It's tough hearing some of these calls and can be heart breaking and there's times I wish I could do more for them than just arrange their transportation. On the flip side of that, it does make me feel good knowing I've done something to help them such as making sure they get to their Dr appointment for their sickness so that maybe some day they can be healthy again. There's some Management that I would say need some work, but they are friendly and try their best to make things fair for everyone. My co-workers are wonderful to work with. They help the day go by so fast and help keep good, positive attitude in the atmosphere. I've become so close with all of them, that I call them my second family and I call my workplace, my second home. – less
fast paced call center, good company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Lake Saint Louis, MOOctober 11, 2012
Pros: the company is understanding, managment is good, hrs are great
Cons: no health insurance for 1 year
This is a company that has alot to offer for somone starting out in the work force it is a good job. The fast pace makes the day go by fast.The managers are fantastic and they take their job to heart. The job discription is setting medical transportation for members is the majority of the day.

About MTM

*About MTM* MTM is a medical and transportation management company whose mission is to partner with clients in developing innovative – Read more