MTM

MTM Employer Reviews

Best Job Ever
Network Management Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 26, 2014
Pros: best place to work for life, teachable, learnable and will promote your growth overall as a person
Cons: doesn't have my position in the state i moved to.
MTM is a place you can call home, you will not have to look for another job if you get in here. It is very family ordinated.

Management has given me so much wisdom and improved my work/home life forever. I used to be scared to speak up or even present to a audience but not anymore, I have found my business voice and know I can take on the world.
mtm
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Madison, WIOctober 5, 2014
good company , smooth transition not a good job if you have children, the attendance policy is strict and rules will be stuck to
Customer Service skills a must
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), PulaskiSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: day shift
Cons: high call volume
A typical day at work here would consist of answering phone calls all day and dealing with mostly rude people with a small amount of appreciative ones. The job is fast paced with no room for errors. The Manager when I left was very professional and fair to all employees. Some of the Supervisors fell below the standard I believe. Co workers were tolerable, – more... there were not many people to trust there. The hardest part of the job was being so repetitive and being cursed at by clients. The most enjoyable part was breaks! – less
Awesome
Verification Specialist (Former Employee), Lake Saint Louis, MOSeptember 19, 2014
It was an overall amazing place to work with many work advancements.
Call Center
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: helping others
Cons: lunch is only 30mins and nothing is close enough for that, parking garage is 20$ a day on certain days
Helping Customers get transportation to medical appointment. Working 9:30-6pm. Only able to use the bathroom certain amount of times a day. Have to put up with all type of people regardless. I've learned to appreciate life more because there are alot of sick people and life is short. I work with all females. Most enjoyable part about my job is helping – more... people.Most of my check goes to getting to work. – less
Unprofessional and dysfunctional environment to work in
Training Specialist (Former Employee), Lake Saint Louis, MOAugust 25, 2014
Pros: helping the new hires
Cons: unprofessional and dysfuntcional work environment
- a typical day at work: A typical day at work at MTM was very hectic and chaotic, but I enjoyed the work load.
- what you learned: I learned a lot more about dealing with all different types of people, ethnicities and disabilities as well. I also learned a lot more about Microsoft word, Excel and Power point.
-management: Management was very dysfunctional – more... and not forth coming.
- your co-workers: My co-workers were good and very supportive work wise.
-the hardest part of the job: The hardest part of the job was the dysfunction of management and the overloading of the training specialist by management, with task that didn't necessarily benefit our priority(the new hires).
- the most enjoyable part of the job: The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with and assisting all the new hires, as the began their journey with the company. I met some really nice individuals and I was them all the very best in there future with the company. – less
Compensatable hours, time off, Full benefits, 24/7 Call center with structured productivity expectations
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Lake St. Louis, MoJuly 14, 2014
Pros: 401k, continuous accrued pto, open o/t, full kitchen/exercise equipment
Cons: high expectations of productivity/call times, (disciplinary steps) micro-managed
This is a 24/7 customer service operations, serving our patients and members with reliable non-emergency medical transportation to their healthcare providers
* 401K / healthcare benefits
* Flexible shifts
* O/T available
* PTO accruable

* Call center 24/7 incoming calls, can be high-call volume
* somewhat micro-managed
* point system in place for attendance – more... and productivity quotas
and very performance based standards – less
Great management team
Customer Service Representative-Setting (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 9, 2014
Pros: great opportunities to grow, fast past, great management, easy job
Cons: over worked, underpaid, point system
The job itself is very simple and easy to learn. I just honestly feel like its not enough money for all the health plans that you handle. I also feel like their attendance policy is completely over the top. They go by a point process that is way too strict and is very stressful but other than that the job itself is awesome.
Company is interested in growth of all current employees
Customer Service Representative III/Acting Coach (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 4, 2014
Pros: plenty of perks, great benefits
Company location is fairly new, but has had continues growth in many different states. Smart investing owners. Family owned business and they look out for their employees. Good place to work
Unhealthy Culture and Unstable Workplace
Former Employee (Former Employee), Hyattsville, MDMarch 3, 2014
* No set rules or standards to provide new hires what they need to do their jobs. People newly hired would get what they need to do their jobs in bits and pieces, often over weeks or even a few months. For example, computers (desktops), email, or application logins. Even when these things are asked for, the requests are ignored until weeks later. You're – more... still expected to do your job with hard deadlines and under pressure.

* This seems to be a cliquish workplace, where, if someone in leadership doesn't like you, even for a reason not having to do with your work performance, things will be harder for you. For example, gossip will be spread, accomplishments will be ignored and the slightest mistake will be met by yelling for all to hear. Coworkers who are "liked" become favorites, just by kissing up.

* There is a very high turn-over rate. For some positions, people would resign, anywhere from a week to three months after being hired. – less
Very energetic workplace, many activities
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: comfortable setting
Cons: not many shifts fir bilinguals
Answer phones and assist customers; i learned a lot about how to get trained on computer software. Did not want to discontinue working for company.
Bait and Switch
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Lake St. Louis, MOJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: regular paycheck
Cons: everything else
This company promises opportunities for advancement, competitive salary, and all the glittery things. What a joke. Once you make it out of the "training" room (I use the term training loosely) you are quickly basically expected to sink or swim and there are no life jackets. When it comes to work/life balance, what is life outside of work? If you or – more... a family member gets sick, watch out! They work on a point system and those points add up fast (dr note or not) and you WILL get the boot regardless of your work performance. Poor management, seems like things on the executive level are even worse. What a horrible decision to work here. Call center employees are treated like cattle and the office politics make it feel like you're on some reality TV show. This place is a joke. – less
worst job I ever had
csr (Former Employee), madison, wiJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: free parking
Cons: have to be a suck up to not get fired.
Very clicky, have favorites that can do any thing. Others get fired for 1 little thing. Feel like you are in prison. Can't do anything right. Was told we get holidays, but must work for them! Managers are very sneaky. Cant get help when needed, coacheds standing around gossiping. Only suck up's get special projects. Underpaid.
Temp Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lake Saint Louis, MODecember 17, 2013
Pros: loved working on the phones
Cons: temp job
Setting up medical transportation for Medicaid transportation. working with Doctors offices as well.
Terrible place to work
CSR (Former Employee), VANovember 12, 2013
Pros: was provided your own work space
Cons: everything
Management very rude, unprofessional and uneducated. Would tell you lies or information they came up with out of thin air for no good reason. Expected overtime with no compensation. Outdated software and equipment. No positive energy. No appraisal for doing a good job - though they were quick to yell if you did something wrong.
Poor management and training
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lake St. Louis, MOOctober 16, 2013
Pros: good co-workers
Cons: too much drama, little job security
MTM hires supervisors and coaches from the outside instead of promoting from within. Since they're from the outside, supervisors are little help. They are fire-happy, so job security is iffy. Training leaves a little to be desired, well.
Bad Company! Don't work there.
Client Services (Former Employee), Madison WIOctober 9, 2013
Pros: non
I am a former employee and regret ever knowing about MTM.
Terrible training and incompetent management. You will work a lot of overtime and not get paid for it, I will be filing a formal complaint with the State of Wisconsin about their illegal employee practices.
Terrible place to work
Former MTM employee (Former Employee), MadisonOctober 1, 2013
In training they are excited to have you on board. Once you get into your position you have people that train you and are frustrated easily. They look at their employees as everyone can be replaced. I would not recommend anyone to apply here. They require everyone works overtime even if you are salaried. There is no reward for working overtime as a – more... salaried employee. Most of the time you do not get a thank you. Overall a horrible place to work with horrible values. – less
Dont go there.
csr (Former Employee), Madison, WISeptember 21, 2013
Pros: nice co-workers
Cons: high stress. frustrating. bad health insurance.
Not a good place to work. Very high stress. Outdated DOS software. Frustrating changes. Company runs on the seat of it's pants.
Crazy, chaotic with ridiculous expectations
Former CSR (Former Employee), Madison, WISeptember 21, 2013
Pros: nice environment, fun training
Cons: they want robots, not human beings with empathy and caring personalities. everything is about call handling time, not the customer's needs.
Antiquated AS400 system that pre-dates the invention of the mouse. Initial training was great-hour long lunches and lots of visits from the management team. Once on the floor it became clear that it is near impossible to reach team goals and incentives, therefore affecting hourly pay.

About MTM

*About MTM* MTM is a medical and transportation management company whose mission is to partner with clients in developing innovative – Read more