MTM

MTM Employee Reviews

Very supporting team environment
Network Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Madison, WIMay 23, 2015
Typical day in the office come in look at any unscheduled transportation that was for that day. Do my best to book transport that wasn't complete. I learned how to do claims pay outs give performance improvement plans. Be direct contact for any issues or complaints regarding drivers.
Productive and informative work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jackson, MSMay 19, 2015
MTM is a very good company to work for you also have room for advancement. I enjoyed my time at MTM and would love to return.
Okay working environment
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Houston,TXApril 5, 2015
Love my Co-workers and the coming in contact with different types of people from different walks of life.Breaks to short
My life at MTM
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee), Lake Saint Louis, MOMarch 19, 2015
I have had some amazing experiences here at MTM. I love being able to help the members and make a difference in their lives. I feel that without the transportation benefits they may not be able to get to their important appointments such as chemo and dialysis. In a typical day, I take inbound calls and assist the members with setting their transportation. I work on various projects to assist other departments. The management I have had the pleasure of working with, has been very supportive with my growth within the company. The hardest part of the job is when I would have to deny transportation due to ineligibility, but the ability to say yes and make a difference in someones live and possibly have my hand in them living a longer healthier live has always made it worth while.
fun place to work
costumer service rep (Former Employee), madisonFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: communication skills
Cons: short breaks, healthcare
my typical day at work was great. i helped mmbers set transportation for their medical appointments. i learned alot of my communication skills their. my co workers were fun to be around and outgoing, the hardest part about this job was tolorating disrespect from the members. i enjoyed every part of my job i had my own desk and i liked thst i had my own space to work at.
Fun place to work and a rewarding job
Short Notice Trip Representative (Former Employee), Lake Saint Louis, MOFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: fun work environment, rewarding job
Cons: short breaks and over worked
Being able to help someone in need on a daily bases was rewarding.

Management made the job fun even though there was high stress times.
MTM
Data entry (Former Employee), Madison,WIJanuary 28, 2015
I rather not speak upon this job. It could have been a lot better.
Very low morale throughout the company
Supervisor, Customer Service Center (Former Employee), MadisonJanuary 24, 2015
A typical day at work was very busy. I learned a lot about the logistics of a state funded program. Management is poor- big on micromanagement (upper management not trained on lower skills).
Cool Place
Team Coach (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 15, 2014
The owners are really down to earth and care about their workers
Best Job Ever
Network Management Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 26, 2014
Pros: best place to work for life, teachable, learnable and will promote your growth overall as a person
Cons: doesn't have my position in the state i moved to.
MTM is a place you can call home, you will not have to look for another job if you get in here. It is very family ordinated.

Management has given me so much wisdom and improved my work/home life forever. I used to be scared to speak up or even present to a audience but not anymore, I have found my business voice and know I can take on the world.
mtm
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Madison, WIOctober 5, 2014
good company , smooth transition not a good job if you have children, the attendance policy is strict and rules will be stuck to
Customer Service skills a must
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), PulaskiSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: day shift
Cons: high call volume
A typical day at work here would consist of answering phone calls all day and dealing with mostly rude people with a small amount of appreciative ones. The job is fast paced with no room for errors. The Manager when I left was very professional and fair to all employees. Some of the Supervisors fell below the standard I believe. Co workers were tolerable, there were not many people to trust there. The hardest part of the job was being so repetitive and being cursed at by clients. The most enjoyable part was breaks!
Awesome
Verification Specialist (Former Employee), Lake Saint Louis, MOSeptember 19, 2014
It was an overall amazing place to work with many work advancements.
Call Center
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: helping others
Cons: lunch is only 30mins and nothing is close enough for that, parking garage is 20$ a day on certain days
Helping Customers get transportation to medical appointment. Working 9:30-6pm. Only able to use the bathroom certain amount of times a day. Have to put up with all type of people regardless. I've learned to appreciate life more because there are alot of sick people and life is short. I work with all females. Most enjoyable part about my job is helping people.Most of my check goes to getting to work.
Unprofessional and dysfunctional environment to work in
Training Specialist (Former Employee), Lake Saint Louis, MOAugust 25, 2014
Pros: helping the new hires
Cons: unprofessional and dysfuntcional work environment
- a typical day at work: A typical day at work at MTM was very hectic and chaotic, but I enjoyed the work load.
- what you learned: I learned a lot more about dealing with all different types of people, ethnicities and disabilities as well. I also learned a lot more about Microsoft word, Excel and Power point.
-management: Management was very dysfunctional and not forth coming.
- your co-workers: My co-workers were good and very supportive work wise.
-the hardest part of the job: The hardest part of the job was the dysfunction of management and the overloading of the training specialist by management, with task that didn't necessarily benefit our priority(the new hires).
- the most enjoyable part of the job: The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with and assisting all the new hires, as the began their journey with the company. I met some really nice individuals and I was them all the very best in there future with the company.
Compensatable hours, time off, Full benefits, 24/7 Call center with structured productivity expectations
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Lake St. Louis, MoJuly 14, 2014
Pros: 401k, continuous accrued pto, open o/t, full kitchen/exercise equipment
Cons: high expectations of productivity/call times, (disciplinary steps) micro-managed
This is a 24/7 customer service operations, serving our patients and members with reliable non-emergency medical transportation to their healthcare providers
* 401K / healthcare benefits
* Flexible shifts
* O/T available
* PTO accruable

* Call center 24/7 incoming calls, can be high-call volume
* somewhat micro-managed
* point system in place for attendance and productivity quotas
and very performance based standards
Great management team
Customer Service Representative-Setting (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 9, 2014
Pros: great opportunities to grow, fast past, great management, easy job
Cons: over worked, underpaid, point system
The job itself is very simple and easy to learn. I just honestly feel like its not enough money for all the health plans that you handle. I also feel like their attendance policy is completely over the top. They go by a point process that is way too strict and is very stressful but other than that the job itself is awesome.
Company is interested in growth of all current employees
Customer Service Representative III/Acting Coach (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 4, 2014
Pros: plenty of perks, great benefits
Company location is fairly new, but has had continues growth in many different states. Smart investing owners. Family owned business and they look out for their employees. Good place to work
Unhealthy Culture and Unstable Workplace
Former Employee (Former Employee), Hyattsville, MDMarch 3, 2014
* No set rules or standards to provide new hires what they need to do their jobs. People newly hired would get what they need to do their jobs in bits and pieces, often over weeks or even a few months. For example, computers (desktops), email, or application logins. Even when these things are asked for, the requests are ignored until weeks later. You're still expected to do your job with hard deadlines and under pressure.

* This seems to be a cliquish workplace, where, if someone in leadership doesn't like you, even for a reason not having to do with your work performance, things will be harder for you. For example, gossip will be spread, accomplishments will be ignored and the slightest mistake will be met by yelling for all to hear. Coworkers who are "liked" become favorites, just by kissing up.

* There is a very high turn-over rate. For some positions, people would resign, anywhere from a week to three months after being hired.
Very energetic workplace, many activities
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: comfortable setting
Cons: not many shifts fir bilinguals
Answer phones and assist customers; i learned a lot about how to get trained on computer software. Did not want to discontinue working for company.

About MTM

*About MTM* MTM is a medical and transportation management company whose mission is to partner with clients in developing innovative – Read more

MTM Salaries