MVB Bank, Inc. An established community bank holding company in North Central WV and Northern Virginia is searching for an enthusiastic, motivated, and seasoned individual to fill the position of Retail Loan Portfolio Manager. The primary responsibility of this position is to review and approve retail loan applications as well as to monitor and take appropriate action on past due consumer loans. This position is also responsible for servicing of the bank’s consumer/retail loan portfolio.
- Internal / External customer relations skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Bank, regulatory procedures, regulations, and foreclosure law
- Sound judgment and decision making abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or similar field
- Three years of retail loan experience in financial institution preferred and/ or equivalent practical experience
Company offers competitive pay as well as Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life insurance, and a company matching 401(k) as well as a pension plan.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer