Under general supervision, provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to computer users; clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner; provide one-on-one end-user training as needed; and perform related work as required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves Level I and Level II support tickets; document issues and resolutions using Help Desk Software
2. Provides one-on-one end-user problem resolution on-site and over the phone/remotely
3. Configuration and Installation of PC desktop hardware, software, and peripherals
4. Support and Repair of Server Systems and Network Equipment as assigned
5. Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems and e-mail, Internet, and network access problems
6. Assist with special projects and installations as needed
7. Inventory of PC,s, Printers, Peripherals, Software, IP’s, and Pet Names
8. Other duties as assigned
Deliver technical customer support over the phone and on-site in a help desk environment; identify, troubleshoot and resolve a wide range of technical computer-related problems; identify, evaluate and solve end-user workstation problems; support and train end-users in a wide range of software applications as needed; work with minimal supervision.
Requires Knowledge Of:
Desktop operating systems, various software applications and hardware for PC’s, Peripherals and Printers; principles and theories of network and server systems; Internet technologies; Internet safety, threat prevention and removal; general knowledge of server and network technologies.