The purpose of the ISR is to:
1. Maintain good relations with existing base of client and recommend and up sell residual hardware for their business telephone system, maintenance and carrier service.
2. The ISR will be trained on the solutions MVD provides and will handle all small to medium sized business opportunities.
3. ISR’s will participate in outbound calling campaigns
4. Uncover leads for outside sales from prospective and existing customers.
5. Proven performers will be eligible for advancement within MVD Sales.
- Handles inbound sales calls in a call center environment
- Regularly utilize Tigerpaw CRM to update specific accounts.
- Attend all scheduled sales meetings
- Educate and inform prospective and existing customers about how new technologies will benefit their business
- Abide by and follow standard sales process guidelines and order submission requests
- Continually develop and improve sales, product, applications, and business skills and knowledge
- Represent MVD Communications in a positive and professional manner
- Position requires attendance Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. Some after hours may be required.
- Scheduled midday break 12:30 – 1:30pm.
Indeed - 9 months ago