This position will assume responsibility for leadership, coaching, training and supervision of staff and the oversight of clinical services for patients receiving care from MVNA.
- Ensure the delivery of high quality clinical services to home care clients in accordance with Medicare Conditions of Participation, CHAP Standards and accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Provide coaching, training and supervision to home care staff including Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Home Health Aides.
- Assist in the development of staff education and training including competency testing.
- Assist in quality assessment and performance improvement activities, including leading performance improvement projects.
- Ensure services are scheduled and delivered in accordance with regulations and standards of practice.
- Lead team meetings and case review meetings.
- Collaborate with team members, physicians and other health care providers to ensure comprehensive services.
- Communicate with other interested parties for comprehensive service delivery.
- Participate in delivering nursing case management services to Home Care Clients as needed.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing- BSN required.
- Current licensure in the state of Minnesota.
- Minimum of three years experience working as a registered nurse with at least one year of home care experience.
- Previous experience in a supervisory or leadership role.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work within a team-based, high energy and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practice and home care regulations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- General computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook and the Internet.
- Current CPR certification.
- Valid MN Driver's license.
MVNA is a highly effective community health care provider whose nurse-led process consistently produces improved outcomes, especially for...