MW Partners, Inc. is currently looking for a QA Testing Lead with experience in Salesforce and SF Integration. This is a 4 month contract to be on site. The Lead QA should also have experience with direct reports and managing onshore and offshore resources.
This position will also require the follow experience:
- 5+ yrs experience as a high functioning Sr. QA Analyst, ideally including managing QA teams in the areas of functional, performance, and automated testing.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce.com Service Cloud from a QA perspective.
- In-depth knowledge of complex, large-budget IT implementation projects, including complex integrations and large-scale data migration.
- Ability to lead a team to convert theoretical, business-level use cases to system-specific test cases and step-by-step scripts.
- Willingness to be fully hands-on in terms of test case/script creation.
- Ability to lead a team in the efficient execution of test scripts in a comprehensive and detailed manner.
- Ability to capture and report on QA testing results.
- Ability to engage in discussions with Development and Business stakeholders to determine optimal QA testing approach as well as triage and resolve defects identified during testing.
- Identify test-related issues and risks; recommend thoughtful mitigation plans.
- Experience with HP Quality Center.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem assessment and resolution skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Experience or knowledge in BizTalk.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard