Our company is a trusted service provider for commercial kitchen equipment, refrigeration equipment, and HVAC. Within just Dallas/Fort Worth and the Houston areas hundreds of restaurants, hotels, hospitals and schools rely on us to provide preventative maintenance, service and repair of commercial refrigeration, commercial HVAC, and commercial cooking and all kitchen equipment. Our accounts are very large national, multi-location accounts with a strong customer service need. As a premier service provider we look for quality people and management.
Our technicians provide preventive maintenance, warranty work, repair services, and parts for commercial cooking, refrigeration, beverage and other kitchen equipment in restaurants, hotels, nursing homes, schools, and corporations. Technicians are given a lot of freedom to provide service and control their schedule as long as the job is getting done. This means very little direct supervision as long as you are making things happen in the field.
We are a fast growing company with lots of room for qualified individuals to advance and grow in their field with 3 new branch locations opening within the next year. We are adding customers almost daily and always growing. We offer an extremely competitive salary, monthly bonuses, monthly commissions, spiffs, PTO, paid holidays, and other opportunities to make even more money. All technicians will be provided with company iPhones, company iPads and/or laptops, a very nice company truck, and any other necessities they need to conduct themselves efficiently.
We respect the fact that you are the heart and soul of this company and treat you as such, creating one the best working environments in the industry. Your job is to perform service, and our job is to make you love performing service for us!!
- Perform troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance on either commercial foodservice equipment including, but not limited to, refrigeration equipment, cooking equipment, beverage equipment, and dish machines.
- Must at minimum be capable of service on commercial kitchen equipment.
- Effective troubleshooting and problem solving of service issues.
- Maintain strong customer relations and thorough communication with customers at all times.
- Attend appropriate technical and manufacturer training
- Obtain additional licenses and certifications as appropriate
- Work with a team mentality, and a get it done attitude
- A minimum of 3 years service industry experience in at least commercial kitchen equipment repair refrigeration and HVAC repair is preferable but not required based on commercial kitchen experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness and the ability to be involved with the emergency on-call rotation that includes nights and weekends
- Relevant technical training, licenses, and/or certifications (ie. EPA, CFESA)
- Commercial refrigeration and/or commercial HVAC repair experience.
- Self-motivated with the proven ability prioritize and work independently with minimal direct supervision.