Dabo Health is looking for developers committed to saving lives. Dabo Health saves lives by providing hospitals the visibility into the quality of care they are delivering and helping with hospital staff and find new ways to improve delivery of healthcare. Our team needs people who can tell stories with data and work with healthcare professionals to define a new standard of care for their patients. Dabo Health has partnered and is collaborating with Mayo Clinic, the worldwide leader in medical care and education to develop the platform.
Our team employs an Agile product development process based heavily on Extreme Programming, Dabo Health is not being built in a vacuum; feedback from regular user and usability testing is incorporated into a weekly planning and informs product direction.
This is your chance to join a great team at an early stage and influence all aspects of how the product is built from technical decisions to software development process. Your fingerprints will be all over the product and you will be an active collaborator in defining what should be built and how.
This opportunity is available to mid-level developers who want to work in San Francisco.
What you need:
- 2 years + full-stack development with Ruby on Rails
- Enjoy data visualization and care deeply about useability
- Test drive development (when no one else is watching!)
- Love collaborating and discussing solutions constructively
- Have experience with and enjoy Agile development
- Are disciplined and strive for simplicity and clarity in all of your work
- Prefer to work-in-person in the same oiffice
- Want to pair-program at least half of the time
I am tech recruiter for Dabo Health - look forward to hearing from you.