Fast-growing online retailer is seeking a Site Merchandiser to oversee the development and execution of the company’s merchandising and promotional strategies.
This role requires that product offerings are merchandised and optimized to enhance customer’s experience while achieving revenue and margin objectives. Requires cross functional collaboration with Buyers, Creative, IT and Operation teams. The Merchandising Manager will build and lead a team of merchandising specialists and content coordinators.
- Develops strategy and executes taxonomy, navigation, search, promotional pages, and product detail pages
- Works with web analytics to monitor business performance, customer feedback, analyze categories, promotions and web related content.
- Leads the development/deployment of website promotional strategies, product presentations and links to support overall branding objectives and marketing campaigns.
- Collaborates cross functionally to manage/deploy key selling categories, themes, trends, offers and promotions
- Works with Content, Creative, Vendors & Buying teams on building/deploying product pages, banners, video, etc.
- Completes all steps of proofing process, working with graphic designers, production, and email team to ensure promotions, banners and landing pages are executed correctly
- Evaluates and maintains effective product family groupings, sort orders, site search tuning, taxonomy, categorization strategies, and cross sells making the site easy to shop.
- Directs and conducts regular competitive analyses to identify best practices and recommended action items.
- Leads technical merchandising projects with IT team on the conception, requirements, development and deployment.
- Provides top volume brands, categories and trends to the SEM Manager quarterly to maximize return on investment for company PPC program.
- Works with the operations team to quickly resolve customer issues.
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum of 3 years of online merchandising/content experience
- Proven track record managing all aspects of taxonomy, navigation, site search, category and product pages
- Strong analysis, campaign optimization and ROI skills
- A/B and Multivariate testing preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to drive actions
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Endeca required
- Experienced user of Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture or Webtrends required
- Experience with third party CRM/Content Management platforms preferred
- Excellent time management, decision making, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Demonstrated self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Results oriented, team player with proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
Indeed - 16 months ago
Fast growing vitamin, supplement, health and wellness etailer