MAB Community Services Employee Reviews

Best place to practice and good learning environment for the students
Residential Counselor (Current Employee) –  Brookline, MAOctober 6, 2016
I just started working in ivy school , omg omg , I have nothing to say about this great learning institution for young adult , this place is one of the kind , the best in all aspects , I have worked in different companies of the same but I have never seen what I saw at ivy . I love management. I love the love from staff to students. Loving it here big time
Great work
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  West Roxbury, MAFebruary 19, 2016
They have an Incredible way of working with adolescents all the way to adult hood. they are a caring and compassionate work place to be at, you feel as if you are doing something even if it is a small amount of change in these young adults lives.
Education
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Brookline, MAOctober 13, 2015
A non profit organization with special academic program for TBI Students. A typical day for me starts with checking cash account. A friendly management. I had very approachable CFO and supervisor for my questions or decisions I have to take.
Pros
Many people have free lunch
Cons
Some teahers or social workers have to endure difficult time sometimes with TBI students.
love the clients and my co-workers
teacher/counselor (Former Employee) –  Ivy StreetAugust 19, 2015
managers who work in and around the programs are helpful and supportive. Learned a lot about people with disabilities. I learned I have patience and am able to really extend myself. The top leadership of this company is erratic and unpredictable. But most of the people were great.
great place and awesome coworker
Residential Counselor (Current Employee) –  Brookline, MAMarch 4, 2015
Typically, the best thing about the company is working with client with developmental disabilities and developing a close relationship that fosters care and trust between us. I really admire the community and assistance that i provide in allowing these individual to meet their daily goals and achieve long term goals in life
It's a very pleasant and benefical experience
Residential Support Worker (Former Employee) –  MoroccoDecember 20, 2014
everything was smooth and beneficial I've had a very good times working there
ehh
Residential Counselor (Relief) (Current Employee) –  Allston, MANovember 26, 2013
okay not much to say I don't like reviews theyare not good with bonuses
A good place to start
Residential Counselor (Former Employee) –  Brookline, MASeptember 29, 2013
It is quite then it gets busy when residents come in from day program. management is good and always willing to help. Co-workers are not motivated and often do not do their job. the hardest part for me is figuring out how to grow in the company it seems impossible to grow here career wise. The best part is being able to make a client smile after they have had a rough day.
great place
Program Coordinator (House Manager) (Former Employee) –  AllstonSeptember 25, 2013
I wish I could have continued working here, however I had the opportunity to move up in my career at another agency.
Pros
Low stress. Senior management was great
Cons
Furthering my career there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAB Community Services. Our community is ready to answer.

MAB Community Services Reviews by Location