Provide support to Sales Research, Tech Support, and Operations by effectively processing customer orders and responding to all inquires to meet customer needs.
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- 1 years Customer Service, Sales, or related field experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of Automotive Industry a plus
- Working knowledge of personal computers and the ability to navigate through software
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word (preferred).
- AS400 Experience (preferred)
- Basic Math Skills
- Basic interpersonal, verbal, written, and telephone communication skills.
- Must be personable, have a passion for people and providing excellent Customer
Service and be self motivated.
- Must be detail orientated, results driven and conscientious as well as have
organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced and performance driven environment.
- Must have professional attitude and appearance.
- Must be a team player
- Possess a current Florida Drivers License or ID card
- Need to be flexible, have the ability to multi-task and embrace change.
- 401K plan with a generous employer match
- Vacation Hours
- Flex Hours
- $ 9 per hour base salary
- Additional incentive based bonus
Base Pay $9.00 /Hour
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Custome Service Representative
Education High School graduate
Apply in person 1650 Donner Rd, Lockport, NY
Indeed - 13 months ago