MAC Incorporated Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Mac Inc. - Great Company!
Sales/Account Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 11, 2013
Mac Inc. is smaller company (30 employees) that is continuing to grow. It was a fun, up-beat, and team environment that provided opportunity to grow.

Mac Inc. was a full desk position that entailed sales, account management, and recruiting for the oil and gas industry. I enjoyed this aspect because it allowed me the opportunity to have a wide range of tasks/goals.

Due to small size of the company, I was managed by my supervisor as well as the owners. I like this due to the fact that issues were addressed very promptly. The nature of the job allowed me the opportunity to manage my accounts with minimal supervision but I always had management support when needed.

My co-workers were the best part of the company! They are young driven professionals with the goal to succeed not only for the benefit of the company but in over all life. We also had experienced team members with 10+ years in the industry that always were available as a resource to help develop the less experienced people. Having the same goals was the main factor that contributed to the great team environment and culture.

The hardest part of the job were the uncontrollable factors which are simply the nature of the job. These include unreliable recruits and schedule conflicts due to multiple people involved in each process (recruits, HR Directors, supervisors, etc.). I learned to use these set backs to further strength my daily productiveness. No job is perfect so you must learn to maximize all factors, positive as well as negative, for personal growth.

The most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers. The
  more... structure of the company made accountability a major factor in weekly operations. All employees knew others productivity, goals, and achievements. This contributed to the high standards and healthy competition amongst the employees to achieve the common goals set.

I over all had a great experience and would be with the company still. I left Mac Inc. to relocate to California where all my family lives.
Pros
no micro managing, high levels of accountability, great incentives, company software
Cons
poor training, lack of sufficient technical support

MAC Incorporated Reviews by Job Title