Mac Employee Reviews

productive learning environment
Make-up artist (Former Employee), garden city, NYJuly 1, 2015
Pros: education
show and teach clients
recommend products that is suitable to clients
co workers are like family hate them but love them
the most enjoyable part is discovering new tips & tricks
Mac, LLC was a good experience
Temporary Laborer (Former Employee), MSMay 18, 2015
As a temporary laborer I had very flexible hours as long as I met about 30 hours a week and made sure to keep my supervisor informed of when I was not going to work. A typical day would usually begin at 8:00 in the morning and end at about 5:00 in the afternoon. My co-workers were extremely friendly and easy to work with which created a very good work environment. As I worked at MAC, LLC, I learned a lot about the manufacturing process of plastic ammunition and how to actually partake in the process. The hardest part of the job was making sure to be able to handle the long repetitive tasks, such as demilitarizing old ammunition, without losing focus as a reckless mistake could cause problems. The parts of the job that I enjoyed the most were usually when I had to learn a new task, like how to use a certain manufacturing machine, or test firing rounds of ammunition in order to record performance data in the firing range. Overall, it was an experience I am glad to have had and am very thankful to the company and my past co-workers.
Creativity at Its Best
Retail Manger (Current Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 28, 2014
Pros: gratis and makeup
Cons: work life balance
A typical day at MAC is fast paced and full of excitement. Relationship building and creating a sense of loyalty between artists and customers is what speaks volume to me here at MAC.
Family Business
Director of Sales & Operations (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 18, 2014
Pros: nonconventional work setting with a variety in day.
Cons: working with family and instability with this type of customers.
MAC Services is a family-owned and operated commercial cleaning franchise. A typical day consist of cleaning daily accounts, performing estimates/bids, seeking potential clients, providing customer services, and handling all escallations.
most employees are nice
Operator (Current Employee), Vandalia, OHFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: i mostly get along with everyone
Cons: they dont give raises
a typical day at work is really easy. Working here I learned how important it is to plug a wire or to phone jack a cable correctly. Management at this place is not very loyal to their good workers from what I can see. Most of my co-workers and I get along. The most enjoyable part of my job is the fact that I can listen to music as I work.
A productive, fast paste working environment with great team workers.
Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 9, 2014
A productive, fast paste working environment with great team workers.
Work from home, great salary, team players
Executive Recruiter / Client Services Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: great team, sophisticated data base, great hours
Cons: no benefits/401
I have enjoyed my time with MAC, Inc. and have learned so much from my boss and colleagues. I have built successful relationships with outside Oil and Gas clients such as SPX Flow Technology, Cameron, FMC, & Enerflex. Unfortunately it's time I find a position with a company that offers benefits and 401K.
Fun, Artistic, Fast-Paced
Certified Mac Artist (Current Employee), El Paso, TXJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: employee discount, travel
Cons: full time positions are rare, overtime not available
Its a fast-paced,fun and artistic place to work. I wish there was more room to grow within the company.
Productive work place
Makeup Artist (Former Employee), Langhorne, PASeptember 27, 2013
Great Company to work for! I loved working at MAC the hours had where not convient for my life at the time but diffenatly great company to work for.
Fun and exciting place to work
ARTIST/ THEME COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 14, 2013
Pros: artistic development, instant industry recognition
Cons: few hours for new artist
MAC Cosmetics is the perfect place for a skilled Artist to grow and develop. It allows artistic freedom while creating something beautiful for each client you meet.
Productive, fun, Diverse
Retail Manager (Former Employee), Brea, CAMay 20, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: nothing
Mac was very rewarding I never had a dull moment on the job. A typical day was paper work and assisting clients with their needs. It was a great company.
A great company to learn and grow with.
Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCNovember 6, 2012
A great company to learn and grow with. Excellent training program, for future endeavors.
Very simple job great for a college student
Informal Campus Recreation Building Staff (Current Employee), Arlington, TXJuly 5, 2012
Pros: flexible scheduleand flex hours
Cons: pay rate
typical day at work included: cleaning the weight room, folding towels, and setting up events.
Productive and company took care of employees
Operator/Assembler/Engineer/Temp (Former Employee), Vandalia, OHMay 21, 2012
Monday through Friday 7am to 3:30 pm, and I built circuit boards and did through hole and surface mount soldering