Position Description: As a member of the Information Technology group, the Facilities Integration Programmer’s main role is to work within a Niagara-AX framework based Energy Management System as a programming expert and Tier-3 support. The Facilities Integration Programmer will act as, but is not limited to, interfacing between remote property customers and/or departments, and applicable IT Subject Matter Experts. Prior experience in Niagara-AX and JAVA is necessary with specific technical knowledge of Building Automation environments.
- Travel to/from property locations throughout the continental U.S as needed
- Add, Change, Modify existing enterprise level EMS in accordance with corporate strategies.
- Utilize enterprise level work flow and project management tracking software solutions on a daily basis.
- Responsible for maintenance request and issues regarding controls and energy management systems.
- Responsible for providing Subject Matter Expertise in the area of facility controller(s) integration into a TCP/IP infrastructure
- Review and analyze RFP responses
- Support and train property site users as well as SEP team members on all aspects of UMS/EMS systems.
- Strategize and implement new energy savings opportunities and options with business partners in Sustainability and Operations groups.
- Perform ongoing tests of EMS overrides and controls for proper operation
- Provide Tier 3 Operational support
- Monitor implementation activity for compliance with schedule and budget
- Troubleshoot and provide reports detailing the nature of the problems and possible remedies
- Prepare and present status reports to IT management as needed
- Work with client personnel to insure project, functional and technical system requirements are met by solutions implemented by vendors and or contactors
- All other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Niagara-AX certified.
- Experience in programming languages.
- Experience in enterprise tracking software solutions including: Clarity PPM, SharePoint, Siebel CRM, MS Project
- Operations infrastructure (i.e. HVAC, Lighting, and Energy and/or Facility Management Systems(EMS or FMS)).
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must have exceptional customer service and time management skills.
- Analytical, detail, accuracy and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with end-users.
- MS Power Point, Word, Excel, Project, Visio.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- The position requires that the individual must not be color blind due to specific job duties.
- Individual must be able to climb and work on 6 foot ladders.
- Must be able to work after hours, weekends and holidays as the position requires.
All Macerich employees are expected to demonstrate a high level of integrity, respect, professionalism and a commitment to working in partnership with our key stakeholders (guests, tenants, vendors and co-workers).
Macerich is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 23 months ago