Machinima

Machinima Employer Reviews

Best gig ever.
Consultant (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 19, 2013
Pros: games, sneak peeks, personal fans
Cons: scheduling from management, rejections with no detail as to why
I got paid to do something I love, which is making game videos. I adore the Machinima staff for giving me that opportunity. I worked on my own schedule for the most part, and the managers were always willing to help in any way.
video produce
FREELANCE Programming Manager LATAM (Former Employee), Santa MonicaMay 3, 2013
Recruit content creators and manage talent lifecycle.
• Find, recruit and manage creative talent that can direct and produce video content appropriate for Machinima’s Spanish and/or Portuguese channels.
• Scout relevant sources of talent and manage the relationship lifecycle of our content creators to maintain a full pipeline of contributors for our – more... channels.
Source, develop, program and schedule content for the channels.
• Have a solid understanding and passion for video games, gaming culture and gaming trends in general and specifically in Spanish- and/or Portuguese-speaking countries.
• Manage day-to-day activities including developing and scheduling content that is culturally and emotionally relevant to our Spanish and Portuguese audience.
• Collect, organize and analyze all relevant content utilization data to fine-tune and optimize programming for our target audiences.
. Coordinate and support the production of original content.
• Coordinate the delivery of all required specifications, schedules and production assets to the production team.
• Maintain the relevance and quality of Spanish and Portuguese content metadata and SEO, SEM terms. – less
Productive and fun company to work for.
LIVE RECRUITER (Former Employee), West Hollywood, CAMarch 18, 2013
Pros: first fridays, great benefits, great people to work with
Cons: job security is questionable, lack of supervision
Machinima is a very laid back company that actually gets it when it comes to video game content.
Fun company with great benefits.
Associate Producer / Coordinator (Former Employee), Hollywood, CAMarch 4, 2013
The company provides a youthful and forward thinking work environment.
Awesome - Great Company
Video Producer (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 21, 2013
Great company to work for. Couldn't ask for more from them. Work and life balance is great..work at your own pace.
Super Fun
Director (Current Employee), Hollywood, CAMarch 3, 2012
Pros: freedom of content
Cons: strict music policy
A company focused on the creativity of its directors, Machinima offers a chance to expand beyond the walls of YouTube into a more dedicated fan base.

About Machinima

Come be a part of a team that’s changing a multi-billion dollar industry! Machinima is redefining the way that Media and – Read more