Recruit content creators and manage talent lifecycle.
• Find, recruit and manage creative talent that can direct and produce video content appropriate for Machinima’s Spanish and/or Portuguese channels.
• Scout relevant sources of talent and manage the relationship lifecycle of our content creators to maintain a full pipeline of contributors for our channels.
Source, develop, program and schedule content for the channels.
• Have a solid understanding and passion for video games, gaming culture and gaming trends in general and specifically in Spanish- and/or Portuguese-speaking countries.
• Manage day-to-day activities including developing and scheduling content that is culturally and emotionally relevant to our Spanish and Portuguese audience.
• Collect, organize and analyze all relevant content utilization data to fine-tune and optimize programming for our target audiences.
. Coordinate and support the production of original content.
• Coordinate the delivery of all required specifications, schedules and production assets to the production team.
• Maintain the relevance and quality of Spanish and Portuguese content metadata and SEO, SEM terms.