Maclellan Integrated Services Employee Reviews

Fun people, terrible management
Water Blaster (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 6, 2017
Co-workers were fun and nice people to be around but the management didn't have much interest, if any, in their workers. Long hours most days with little pay.
High stress environment
CONTRACT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 16, 2017
slightly above average company. Clear and concise directions. well directed on tasks to achieve. Spend excessive amounts of $ on management meetings 4 times/year
Pros
reimbursesd phone bills
Cons
Low pay for hourly team mambers. Resulting in high turn over
It was a good place to learn the industry
Contract Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 30, 2017
It was a good company to work for it was up to you how far you went in the company. It is a stressful industry. It is a very customer driven industry.
Just a number
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  SubaruAugust 31, 2017
No one in management acknowledged you were there,childish behavior from management, t o.o many chiefs not enough indians, discriminating let illegals work with no paperwork treated them like gold.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
No communication
The Management on site and throughout company especially in Corporate Positions very positive, knowledgeable, and helpful.
Group Lead (Current Employee) –  Vance, ALAugust 23, 2017
Loved the learning I was able to do in a manufacturing environment and the training I received on 5S, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing. Taking the knowledge I received and passing it sown the line to Team Leads and then getting the Team Members to buy in was the difficult task.
Pros
Took care of their employees.
Cons
Long Saturday hours or worse Sunday hours. Had to get the cleaning done, which meant working around Mercedes Production and Maintenance schedules.
A day at work at Toyota
Group Leader (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, KYJune 29, 2017
We start out with a very thought out plan. Toyota will come up and want us to do emergency projects at once. I will have to make judgment calls on who to send and which job needs done first. This job is very involved with the customer at all time.
Pros
close to home
Cons
work every weekend
Its a job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYJune 26, 2017
Maclellen is a great job to have you just have to be a hard worker with great work ethics. You can grow and move up with the company.. They have great and smart owner.
Pros
Great job
Cons
Company does hardwork
It's a good company to work for
Inspection (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNJune 6, 2017
Very good I enjoyed working there a very good friendly company .good benefits and the pay was ok. It was only one thing I disliked and that was the time off cause u didn't get paid
good job
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INMarch 7, 2017
pretty slow pace fun job. really wasn't needed on site but made good of the spare time helping others get things done. all in all great place, nice people.
Great business to grow with
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNFebruary 7, 2017
As this is sometimes a high paced stressful environment it is all worth it at the end of the day. I love that the management is very hands on and family oriented. We worked hard as a group and played hard as a group.
Long hours, low pay with high demands
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 30, 2017
Ninety percent of the work is done when the plant is not producing which is weekends and holidays. Must work every weekend and shut downs are a mandatory full week of working 12 plus hours a day. Salary was low for the amount of hours I worked. Seemed like a big disconnect between the corporate office and site locations. Contract was underbid which fell on site management. All they care about is the bottom line and corporate will set you up for failure in doing so. Site was understaffed, I was only GL on day shift most the time I was there. Director of operations will MapQuest your mileage log. Customer was difficult to work for at times. Did learn a little about lean manufacturing through Toyota. Was able to work on people managing skills, although I did feel like a baby sitter at times. Co-workers were fun. Benefits were really good when I worked there.
Benefits
Cons
Work Environment
Beyond words a blast to work for
Refrigeration Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 20, 2017
Free lunch and learns always pushing to have employees learn. Had to provide own tools but always replaced when broken. Management is top notch and always willing to work with you.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Spirit Lake, IAJanuary 10, 2017
This job was a constant learning experience. I enjoyed the crew I was working with. I loved the challenging work environment that I was working out of.
management needs to have more communication with others
jigg washer (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJanuary 10, 2017
Can be interesting but the management is lacking responsibility for the actions and job titles the give
You have one job title and they want you to have four more then the one you currently are hired for.
Pros
great benefits, team co-workers
Cons
they expect to much from one person
great place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIDecember 16, 2016
Its an awesome place to work. Great bosses to work for. Great pay and great holiday bonuses. Is only a 3rd shift. Your lunch is paid for. Work there is easy going aslong you like working nights. The job is done both ways with teams and dependetly.
Pros
paid for lunch
Cons
3rd shift
Very hard work for little pay
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MSDecember 11, 2016
It is very hard work for little pay. At least when I was there . It was only a side job for me. Maybe it has gotten better. I left 3 years ago . I have not heard much else.
great company, horrible leadership, shorted hours
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 12, 2016
I worked with aerotek, a temp agency for maclellan at a higher pay rate (14.50) due to experience. after catching them up with jobs around the site and getting them on the right track, I was released. not only was I released, the management team accused me of poor work on a room for a day I was off. meaning I did not do that work, at all! and because I fought for my job and faced my accuser in a professional manner, I was wrongfully terminated. I then was shorted 15 hours on my last check which they refused to acknowledge, even with proof of badge time in's. never being able to get a response, I was left "high and dry". I am assuming I was let go for my high pay rate. this company's management is the worst ive ever seen and I highly recommend NOT TO APPLY. I left a great paying job for maclellan and regret it very much.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
nepitism (playing favorites)
low pay and horrible management
cleaner (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNFebruary 11, 2016
The management was horrible, and the pay was low. They do not give good raises. They don't follow all OSHA laws. Just not a safe company
Pros
They give you time off if needed for something
Cons
low pay, not safe
Terrible place to work!!
Industrial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  West Point, GAFebruary 8, 2016
By far the worst place to ever work! No weekends off, people are very messy there and the bosses talk to you so reckless and will curse u out in a heartbeat! Poor teamwork! I can go on and on, but the worst place to work, like i said!
Pros
None!!
Cons
Mean, hateful employees, especially the assistant contract manager and the contract manager! No weekends, nor holidays off!
nope
group leader (Current Employee) –  West Point, GADecember 4, 2015
On the floor always. Not enough manpower. Salary and no overtime, which would be fine if I didn't work 60 hours a week and NO weekends or holidays off. Ever. Period. We clean on those days. maybe 2 days off during the week. Again no such thing as overtime. 12 hour shifts on weekends and holidays.
Pros
money you don't have time to spend
Cons
salary, no overtime.