Macomb Intermediate School District

Macomb Intermediate School District Employer Reviews

Ehh.
Substitute Shift Operator (Former Employee), Warren MIAugust 3, 2014
Good for part time. Low salary for a lot of physical work. Hard to get hired in.
Good workplace for career minded individual
Secretary V (Former Employee), Charter Township of Clinton, MIFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: monday thru friday schedule. 1 hour lunch with time to do errands if needed. half hour drive.
Cons: some power hungry people, but that is to be expected everywhere.
Excellent advancement opportunities in a fair, safe, well-balanced community. Co-Workers were amazing and all very knowledgeable about their position. I could always find help from someone who had experience there as most are "lifers".

I made the job too hard for myself, as I took on way more responsibility than what my position called for.

I would – more... work there again if the opportunity arose. – less
Not what you expect
Substitute Bus Driver (Current Employee), Charter Township of Clinton, MIJuly 16, 2012
Pros: working with students everyday, nights and weekends off, holidays off
I loved working here. The students are great! Also, very exciting job. Something new everyday.
Waiting to be hired in
Substitute Paraprofessional (Current Employee), Charter Township of Clinton, MIJune 20, 2012
I've worked at my job since 2006 and still haven't had a full-time position. I love to wake up in the morning to work with my peers and students. There are difficult days but I put them past me by the end of the day.