MACON RESOURCES Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Good place to work, poor communication for upper management to workers
Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  Decatur ILFebruary 27, 2016
Co-workers were great to work with. Because the respected me as their boss.
The hardest part of my job was trying to deal with the poor communication week the employees and the management.
Pros
Good learning experience
Cons
poor communication
A Great Place To Work
License Plate Technician (Current Employee) –  Decatur, ILApril 24, 2016
Such friendly people and environment. I learned a lot of new things. Team work is the key to this place! Get your exercise in while getting paid!! Love the hours!
Pros
awesome cooks in cafeteria
Productive and supportive management
Direct Care Professional (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILAugust 6, 2015
Helping mentally disable people was the most enjoyable thing and when I didn't understand them was hard for me, but with the help of my co-workers we always got the job done. I learn to be more patient and understand. Macon Resources help me develop a greater since of knowledge of understanding different illness that people have and how to help them with their illness
Pros
Free lunch and gym room
Cons
Productive work environment, but poor communication and no opportunities for advancement.
License Plate Technician (Current Employee) –  Decatur, ILOctober 9, 2013
Typical work day consists of figuring out what department I'm going to be placed in and repetitive work activities after that. I have learned how to use time more efficiently and also the ability to adapt quickly to a changing work environment. My co-workers are great very personable and easy to relate to. The hardest part of my job would be the inconsistencies of not knowing what area I am going to placed in, I would rather have a set task. The most enjoyable would be working with my co-workers and the teamwork it takes to get the finished product out.
Macon Resources was a very rewarding place to work.
Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILJune 18, 2013
Macon Resources, Inc was a very rewarding place to work. They are good to their employees and have a lot to offer to their people in general. I greeted all guests and visitors to the facility. I operated a multi-line phone and updated and sent out a phone listing for over 200 employees.
Pros
paid holiday, paid vacation, retirement and insurance benefits.
Cons
facility is open regardless of weather issues
Excellent Place to work
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILMarch 12, 2014
It is an exceptional place to work, the clients are heaven sent and just melt your heart. I learned alot of patience while working here. Management is EXCELLENT, and the coworkers are nice. The hardest part of the job is hours, and the most enjoyable part would be coming to work everyday and helping special needs individuals.
friendly staff
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILJuly 15, 2014
Macon Resources has a decent atmosphere, the management team can be a little pushy. I feel that they should reconsider rehiring people who preformed a great service for them.
Fun to work with all the individuals
Respite Tech/Adult Care 2006 Rest Area Sup 2007 (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILSeptember 16, 2012
work with children on daily tasks.Work with adults shopping,cleaning etc...
Pros
loved the clients
Cons
didnt agree with how some were treated
Very fun place to work
Direct Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILJuly 17, 2012
I learned how inportant it is to work as a team. I also learned how to have patience with the individuals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MACON RESOURCES. Our community is ready to answer.