MACRO.CCS

MACRO.CCS United States Employee Reviews

What a fantastic team to be a part of!
PHP Developer (Current Employee), TelecommuteJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: really rewarding work, and feeling valued
Cons: none really, i can't think of a single negative in my experience with macro.ccs
This is a great team, and I've really enjoyed working with them for our client. They have always been quick to respond to any questions I have, check in to make sure I have what I need and am happy, and have always been a great supporter and cheer-leader for me. I really feel appreciated and valued, and our customer is very pleased with the results we deliver.
The ONLY Staffing I Would Work With!!
Desktop Support Tech (Former Employee), Everett and Seattle WashingtonDecember 13, 2013
Pros: great recruiters to work for and with. put together a great it team
Cons: we were such an effective team we lost work!! 8 days instead of 3 weeks.
I was contracted by MACRO.CCS on two projects. The first was in May of 2012 on a desktop migration project at a major regional bank. The job was supposed to last 3 weeks, but the team finished migrating 22 bank branches in 8 business days.

The team that MACRO.CCS assembled was professional and highly skilled.

The second contract was supporting the University of Washington School of Social Work. It started in October 2013 and was scheduled for 2 weeks. The client requested extensions to 5 weeks. This turned out to be my best IT experience in ten years of professional IT work.

MACRO staff are decent professional people that treat their contractors and clients like decent people should.

I considered my IT career over thanks to a couple of big name contractors that treated me and my co-workers poorly earlier this year. MACRO staff contacted me with a position, which I accepted and turned out to be the best IT work experience I've had.

MACRO.CCS is the only staffing firm I would consider working for!
Great Company to work with
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee), Seattle, WAApril 30, 2013
Pros: excellent staff, great pay rate, health/dental insurance
Cons: n/a
Out of the multiple contracting companies I have worked with over the years, Macro.CCS is easily one of the best.

I have been with Macro.CCS on an assignment for over a year, and everyone I have worked with has been always helpful, friendly, and caring. The recruiters are very knowledgeable and work to establish a relationship built on trust and communication. Additionally, the HR staff are great, and will bend over backwards to help you out in times of need.

Macro.CCS is an excellent company. I'd strongly recommend them to anyone.
One of the best consulting companies
Senior Unix Engineer (Current Employee), Seattle WaApril 25, 2013
Pros: fair, benefits, pay rate, excellent staff, professional, great client opportunities
Cons: n/a
I have been with numerous consulting companies in my 24 years career in IT, I can say Macro CCS is one of the best I have been with, currently going on seven years with them. The company is very fair with their pay client rate ratio, the recruiters are very knowledgable and will update you with good opportunities in the job market. Company staff including accounting are very helpful if you have questions with insurance, time sheet, personal time offs, etc, you can just call or email and they respond. Most important the owner/president of Macro CCS alone makes this a great place to be your consulting company. She will personally call to get updates and her willingness to help you if you encountered problems in the work or personal areas, something that my other consulting company owners never done. In fact our client's IT & operations director have high praise for her company's integrity.
Overall experience with Macro.ccs has been positive
Sr. Test Engineer (Former Employee), Seattle, WAApril 24, 2013
Pros: good benefits, friendly, and very established in the it industry.
Previously, I was with Macro.ccs on an assignment for 2 years, and they were always helpful and responsive to my needs. This time they were able to find a job for me and made it happen very quickly. Again, my experience with them has been positive.
MACRO.CCS is a great company
IT Project Manager (Former Employee), SeattleApril 24, 2013
Pros: - seasoned recruiters, they get past resume acronyms; they take an interest in their employees; responsive office staff
I have had 2 contract positions through MACRO.CCS and both have been positive experiences.

The recruiters are seasoned, and understand the qualities needed for the positions they are trying to fill. They have gotten to know me well enough to have a good sense of what jobs are a good fit and how to best present me as a candidate. As a result, they dont waste everyone's time with poorly-fitting job opportunities.

The payroll/HR staff are effective and go out of their way to help in a pinch.
Good, solid company to work for
consultant/contractor (Current Employee), Seattle WAApril 24, 2013
Pros: health insurance, education expenses, compensation
I've been working with Macro.CCS as a contractor/consultant for close to a decade. In that time I have always been treated fairly, and compensated well. If I had one complaint, it's that they keep me employed. When one contract ends, they always have another waiting.

Most of the Macro.CCS clients I've worked with are repeat business. Many of the client's regular employees I work with/for are former Macrostaffers. One thing clients consistently comment on is the quality of Macro.CCS-vetted contractors.
One of the Best
Project Manager (Current Employee), Seattle, WAApril 24, 2013
Pros: professional, supports both clients and consultants. plus benefits!
Cons: they don't have clients in hawaii (my other home) :)
I've worked with 3 consulting/ staffing firms in the Seattle area during the last 8 of my 20 years in IT, and have enjoyed good experiences with all three.

Macro.CCS has worked very hard to find good gigs for me. The timing took awhile to line up a match precisely when I rolled off other contracts. But, they kept trying and are so conscientious to only best match consultants with clients for project role requirements, client needs, consultant strengths and quality of work/life fit that I was delighted when an opening matched up with one among their many long time clients.

I love this gig! I like that Macro.CCS works hard to develop a good reputation with clients and backs up their placements with good relationship nurturing. We meet together with the client manager monthly to talk openly about their satisfaction with the engagement, opportunities for improvement and any upcoming needs. The openness and three-way sharing strengthens the engagement rapport and let's me focus the rest of each month on delivering excellence on the objectives, bringing out the best in everyone on the team, managing stakeholders, and delighting the client.

Macro.CCS is excellent, ethical, and straight-up. I'd strongly recommend them to any highly capable professional consultant.
Best Outfit I've Worked For
Web Developer (Current Employee), Seattle. WAApril 23, 2013
I know a little something about MACRO.

I have been working with MACRO for 15 years now. I have had four long-term assignments and three of them turned into full time employment.

I get telephone calls from recruiteers all the time, from Atlanta, New York, Texas, New Jersey, even India. I tell them I don't work for a recruiter unless I can have a personal relationship, and that means knowing them from face to face contact.

That's the good thing about MACRO. They care. It's not just about the $$$$$$$.
Strong representative placement firm
Project Manager (Former Employee), SeattleApril 23, 2013
Pros: relationship based placement assistance
MacroStaff guided me through the difficult process of being hired by a company I had been trying to find a way into for over a year. Their partnership, strong relationships and executive support were simply critical as I pursued a contracting position which soon transformed into my hoped for FTE position. Without Macrostaff I could never have made this critical career transition.

<Name redacted>, BS, MS, MBA Candidate, PMP
IT Director at a Tier I North American telecommunication provider
Kudos for MACRO.CCS
Project Manager (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 23, 2013
Pros: professional, savvy staff, experienced recruiters
I have had the pleasure of working with the friendly, professional staff at MACRO.CCS several times as a consultant. I would encourage anyone looking for a good job fit to consider working with MACRO. I appreciate the way they match candidates to potential employers. They take the time to ensure the candidate is a good fit for the job position, setting everyone up for success.
MacroStaff took the time to find out what I was looking for ... and then found it for me!
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Seattle, WAApril 23, 2013
Pros: they have good connections and are very professional and reputable.
Cons: i wish other vendors were as good as macrostaff.
I've worked for several recruiting companies over the years and MacroStaff is one of the best!
They took the time to meet me and find out what I was looking for. They were honest to tell me that they didn't have anything that was a good match (right then) - they didn't just send me to interviews that weren't what I (or the client) was looking for.

When the right opportunity came up they pounced and so did I.

Subsequently they kept in touch and provided great backup when there were some client-side "hiccups".

They were also very supportive when I pursued full time employment with the client (and even found me an alternative interview with another client so that I had something to compare to).

They always did what they said they would.
Thanks!
The best recruiting company I've ever worked for.
Former contractor (Former Employee), Seattle, WAApril 16, 2013
Pros: friendly, fair, health insurance, honest, professional
Cons: ???
I usually don't write reviews, but I saw the sole "1 star" review on this site and couldn't really let it stand unanswered.

I worked with Macrostaff for years now and here is my honest experience:

- Nice, responsive, informed recruiters who don't carpet bomb their contacts whenever a job comes up. You won't get some kid trying to meet quota by offering you a job in an unrelated field on an oil right in a foreign country (yes, this actually happened to me with another recruiter)

- They offer health insurance for full-time employees! I've worked for 3 staffing firms (iMatch, Robert Half, Volt) and this was never even a remote possibility.

- HR/Payroll is very professional and rectifies any issues quickly. I changed banks without updating my direct deposit and I got a response within 15 minutes on a Friday at 3PM

- REAL temp-to-perm staffing. Not some vague "we'll see" situation that is so common and destructive in IT. I'm at my current position because of Macro and am quite happy 3 years on.

I don't know what the other guys deal is, but I can't really say enough good things about Macro. I'm sorry his was so negative...
Got a GREAT job and MACRO.CCS did the work to make it happen!
Sr. IT Manager (Current Employee), Seattle, WAApril 15, 2013
Pros: provided connections and advice to improve my resume, gave me access to great companies, found the job i love!
MACRO has built relationships with great companies and they have the knowledge and skills to match potential clients with them. It happened to me and I'm grateful they matched me with my new exciting job.

They took the time to talk with me about my goals and requirements. They introduced me to several companies and then prepared me for the interview.

They have an awesome team at MACRO. I talked to several IT recruiting firms in Seattle and MACRO is the one that got me the job!
Worst Recruiting company ever! stay away from MACRO CCS
Director IT (Former Employee), SAN DIEGO ,CAApril 1, 2013
Macro CCS Inc are a scam.
They are very unrealistic and trap prospective candidates.
They are unprofessional and adamant.
Prospective candidates stay away from Macro CCS.
Run from this hiring firm- they are a scam.

April 18, 2013

Unfortunately our offices have never employed anyone in the San Diego area before, nor have we employed a Director of IT, so it seems this review has been fabricated by an illegitimate source.