Macy's Call Center

Macy's Call Center Employer Reviews

Great if you love to shop
Furniture and bedding customer service (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJuly 27, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: management
Educating members on product and making sure deliveries were received exchanging damaged merch or returning.
I learned more bout how furniture is made and the quality of the furniture.
The Co-workers were nice, I don't like to make too many friends at work as I like to keep my personal life away from work.
Exercising patience with shoppers and getting them to understand warranties of the product.
I enjoyed going above and beyond for people like soldiers that were coming back home, making sure their beds were received on time..
Good company
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJuly 9, 2014
This had to be one of the best companies I worked for. I was so stupid to quit. Such a great management team, always willing to help! The only thing I did not like was the "credits" you would lose when you called out. And how far it was from home.
s
Cashier/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Bridgeton, MOMay 14, 2014
was put on bed rest while pregnant not able to finish job. would love go back
A great place to work
Fraud Prevention Analyst Dept (Former Employee), Mason, OhioMarch 23, 2014
Pros: good discounts
I enjoyed working their with my peers and I also learned a lot while I was there.
Fun place to work
Credit Customer Service (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLMarch 4, 2014
Pros: discount at macy's
Cons: hours were very hard to deal with
I assisted customers with their monthly statements. Took training classes to be up to date on credit card laws.
It was a very friendly environment and I was able to work independently without supervision.
CIC Operator (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMarch 1, 2014
Pros: free lunches. free prizes.
Cons: it was a seasonal job.
Work was very fast paced and phones were constantly ringing. I learned the switchboard operation and transferring calls using the computer. Management was great. They were always there to answer questions and coach us when needed. My co-workers were great as well everyone was friendly and always willing to help when needed. We worked together as a team. The hardest part of the job was being able to stay calm when angry customers were cussing and calling me names because of a store situation that was out of my hands. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to get customers the right department they needed and knowing that they told me I did a great job providing them with the correct information.
Fun Workplace, good pay.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bridgeton, MODecember 27, 2013
I loved the fact that I could communicate with customers and make put a smile on their face all by just sitting at my desk.
Mutitaked and deatiled oriented
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZNovember 25, 2013
I liked working here becauseit hepled me with my custermer severice skills and using multi lines.
Macy's call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), st. louis, moNovember 8, 2013
the Job was a good learning experience for me working for the first time in a call center
Macy's Call Center
Retail Services Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 6, 2013
Pros: working with people, working in a team setting and learning new things
During my part-time evening shift at Macy's Call Center I verifying personal information. Then, assist customers with placing orders, processing returns and shop for merchandise online. Credit card information and payments are posted to the customer's account. I resolve complex issues and schedule follow ups if neccessary.

I enjoy my co-workers and the customers that we assist. I enjoy my job. Therefore there's nothing hard about working for Macy's. I embrace each issue as a way to help and as a learning experience.
Communication is the Key Word and Listening
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bridgeton, MODecember 11, 2012
Pros: helping the public
Cons: not enough communication
My goal is to be associated with a company that best exemplifes integrity honesty and customer service and to sell these values to the public.In addition keeping customers focused and bissness objective.
loved it
Internet Customer Service (Former Employee), Mason, OHNovember 12, 2012
Pros: great hours
Cons: not being able help everyone
I helped customer who werent able to complete their order online due to out of the United States,etc.
THe hardest part was when i was not able to help a customer due to not having the item in stock or sold out.
THe people and happiness you can cause someone was so wonderful to me.
loved my job
Internet Customer Service (Former Employee), Mason, OHNovember 8, 2012
Pros: working with great people
I had a wonderful time working there and the people who trained me were excellent!
A normal day of work was handling customer complaints as well as fixing orders. Management taught me to not be afraid to give the customer what they want and no question is a wrong question. My co-workers were very helpful and educated with the job. The hardest part was when there were some things that i was not able to fix due to it being discontinued etc. Making customers happy was extremely enjoyable.
great place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 27, 2012
this was a great place to work. too bad they closed this location
Call Center
Help Desk (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 19, 2012
Pros: paid good
Cons: n/a
It was a excellent experience been in a call center environment.
Productive place to work, co-workers were very friendly
Q@A Specialist (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJune 12, 2012
Pros: fun place to work, co-workers were very friendly.
Cons: had to work holidays, weekends and evenings, pay was just ok.
A typical day at work was to help the co-workers in questions and answers to tell the customers who called in at the call center for help. It was in the furniture and bedding departments.
I learned there is alot more to know on information in just ordering a bed or furniture for your home. It had to follow a certain process and timing was everything along with professional customer service.
Management with Macys were very professional and customer service oriented. They were fair but firm. Quality and excellent customer service was Macys backbone to success.
I enjoyed working with my fellow co-workers it was a very friendly place to work.
The hardest part of the job was not knowing all the answers to give to the customers. Macys was good in trying to monitor and help out when you needed it though.
The most enjoyable part of the job is a customer who you provided service for when they needed the help. If you could solve their individual problems that not only helped the customer but you wanted them back to make future purchases. It was a win win situation for all concerned.

March 2, 2013

hi there im going to be working in a call center under macy's account, i wonder what are the spiel's that you are using whenever you are talking to a client? i hope u will reply

This a productive company, not always a fun place to work
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Mason, OHMay 4, 2012
Pros: free lunches, free concerts
Cons: heatlth insurance is very costly, they could pay you more money
However in trainings, I did learn more of the expectancy from the managers, How to handle more of angry customer
Call Center Rep (Former Employee), Bridgeton, MOApril 10, 2012
I like the constant need for work to be done because i like to keep busy.