MadCap Software is an exciting place to work. We provide an environment where the best ideas win, and we value going beyond what has already been achieved. We believe that, like our products and services, our employees should be of highest quality.
With companies such as Microsoft, Google and HP on the customer list, MadCap Software is tackling the documentation industry by developing state-of-the-art, content workflow solutions for publishing in print, online, and on the Web.
We are currently seeking several individuals to join our Quality Assurance team on a temp-to-hire basis. In addition; no previous QA experience is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluates and tests new or modified software applications verifying that functionality conforms to design specifications and established test cases
- Creates, maintains, and executes test cases of software applications to validate expected results, conformance to design specifications, and proper handling of invalid inputs
- Collaborates with software engineers identifying inconsistencies with design specifications and recommending usability enhancements
- Evaluates and reviews the documentation of software applications validating the accuracy of the content and recommending enhancements where appropriate
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possesses a keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Self-motivated, passionate, and hard working with the ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
Please send resume, including salary requirements. No agencies please. Local candidates only. Unrestricted US work authorization required.
Check us out on the web at http://www.madcapsoftware.com