Madera County Office of Education Employee Reviews

love this job
Severely Disabled (Former Employee) –  Madera, CAJuly 14, 2017
this job was very fast paced you had too do everything for each student because they were severely disabled so you would have to toulet them and show them how to live in the daily life. I loved this job i have no complaints
Working for MCOE 5 stars
INSTRUCTIONAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Madera, CAMay 8, 2017
Working for MCOE is great, there is always room for moving on up. Management is amazing and so is the staff. I love worikng with my students everyday is a new day.
Pros
Seeing my students happy
Cons
The fact that I will leave my job one day
hard workking
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  madera county office ofeducationJanuary 23, 2017
On a regular day i work with parents and children with special needs to help provide them with the right care and resources.
Pros
great team
Cons
not enough support
I love my job and have enjoy working for the county
4th 12th grade Independent Study Teacher (Current Employee) –  Madera, CANovember 4, 2016
I have worked for Madera County Office of Education for nineteen years. They have been encouraging and have allowed me to grow as a teacher.
Great Place to work
Substitute Instructional Assistant and Health Aid (Current Employee) –  Madera, CAMay 23, 2016
If you are looking for a part-time job, this a great one. Very flexible hours for a student. This job has helped me finish school and the staff is awesome.
Productive and fun workplace with a lot of growth potential.
Computer Tech Intern (Former Employee) –  Madera, CAMarch 1, 2014
Enjoyed my internship at Madera Office of Education, I learned alot and made some great professional references while I was there.
Compensation
Sub activities assistant (Former Employee) –  Madera, CaSeptember 11, 2013
They worked around my school schedule, which was very good however, the pay was not very good. Minimum wage was not enough for the job we were doing.
Mcoe
Substitute Instructional Assistant (Current Employee) –  Madera, CAFebruary 16, 2013
So far I really like working for the Madera County Office of Education. I get to work with kids and help them with school work as well as interact with them. I also assist the teacher in any activities for the kids and i work with a range of kids from deaf and hard of hearing to more severely disabled children.
great place to work for.
Program Instructor's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Madera, CANovember 13, 2012
friendly workers, it was great working for them. co-workers were fun to be around. I enjoyed working there for the 4 years I work there at MCOE.
Pros
everything
Never a dull moment
Substitute Instructor (Former Employee) –  Madera, CAOctober 17, 2012
On call substitute instructional aids usually work different schools all the time. New faces everyday. It can be a tough job because you work with disabled children. It is amazing to see them in a day of school and to assist helpin them learn.
Pros
n/a