- Previous experience as an ABAP Team Lead is essential
- Minimum of 6 years ABAP Development experience
- Strong communication skills with an executive presence
- Sound understanding of Netweaver from a developer’s perspective
- Sound understanding of SAP business processes and functionality
- Must be local to the LA area
- Manage work load and schedules
- Guide team in using SAP coding best practices and adherence to standards
- Perform code reviews, ensure code quality and effectiveness
- Work with business analysts to determine when development should be used as a solution and when not, able to defend position
Job Start Date
- W-2 Employee - direct hire to Madiba, Inc.
- Annual Salary of $150K with benefits
Indeed - 9 months ago
Madiba provides a variety of custom application design and development services. We specialize in integration solutions that utilize...