The leasing consultant is responsible for leasing and marketing the apartment community and maintaining positive resident relations. The ideal candidate has outstanding customer service skills and is a team player. This position will be based at our Atrium property in Burnsville, MN.
· Leasing Consultants conduct property tours with prospective customers, sell new leases, lease renewals, and provide customer service and administrative support to the office in our communities.
· Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages.
· Respond to internet leads, answer prospect calls and conduct property tours.
· Drive the sale of prospective residents by highlighting the Madison Lifestyle and selling its attributes.
· Assists residents with questions, maintenance requests payment of rent or other requests on a daily basis.
· Follow policies relating to but not limited to fair housing, OSHA and safety standards set by Madison Apartment Group.
· Other tasks or duties as assigned by the Community Director.
· High school diploma or 4 year college degree preferred
· 1+ years in a customer service or sales oriented role
· Strong attention to detail
· Possesses superior sales ability
· Computer proficiency, including MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Ability to work and maintain a flexible work schedule, which may require weekends and/or holidays
Interested applicants, please send resumes by clicking Apply Now.