Madison Logic is seeking world-class engineers to participate in building the world's most sophisticated .Net ad serving platform for lead generation.
The business models (Data/Analytics and Advertising) are a diverse source of revenue that requires real value propositions, and technical excellence in delivery, as well as the ability to run at scale. Combining speed of execution with quality solutions, while still pushing the envelope on new/improved features requires engineering skill sets that are unheard of in traditional enterprise computing, and are hard to find even in the Internet, Madison Logic runs at a very fast pace.
As a Madison Logic Engineer, you will be a member of the a world-class team of server-side engineers responsible for architecting, designing, developing, and supporting client-facing products and the infrastructure that supports them at Madison Logic. Opportunity and challenges span all tiers: ad serving & registration infrastructure, mid-tier integration and client-facing web applications. Ideal candidate should have a high level of competency to Design and develop scalable applications.
About the teams:
The Madison Logic Engineer teams are a cross-functional and are responsible for high-volume ad programs on Madison Logic’s publisher network and the infrastructure that underlies them spanning all tiers from persistence to presentation.
- In-depth and hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and above, .NET Framework 3.5, and its implementation using Visual Basic .NET and ASP.NET with VB or C#, mySQL 5.5, IIS web server 6.0
- Additional knowledge of C ++ preferred
- Proficiency with web services, API’s, HTTP Post/Get
- Help plan, design, develop, test, debug, and deploy highly-available & scalable web-based applications
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
- Consider and research emerging technologies to improve current applications, architectures and processes, specifically mobile and social technologies/applications
- Proficiency in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) a plus
- Work history or knowledge of ad serving technologies, ad networks, performance advertising models like CPC and CPL, CRM systems, Data/Analytics software.
- Demonstrated success and desire to work in short-cycle, agile, iterative development culture.
- Experience with relational databases (both transactional and non-transactional), database architecture, and distributed transaction management.
- Engineering operations experience within a 24x7 environment with complex, multi-tiered, highly scalable and highly available systems.
- Strong understanding of server side software, scalability, performance and reliability aspects.
- Mastership of design, coding and testing patterns.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, test-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- Outstanding coding and analytical skills.
- Strong team player.
BS/MS/Phd degree in Computer Science, Applied Math, Physics, or related field from a leading institution.
**This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all- inclusive list of all the responsibilities and working conditions of the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position activities and requirements, management reserves the right to add, modify or remove duties as necessary.
Indeed - 24 months ago