Madison Square Garden

Madison Square Garden Employer Reviews

great
Office Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 23, 2014
I loved working there it was a great place to work a lot of action
Fun Place to work
Fixed Building Security (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 21, 2014
Pros: hr lunches
Cons: no pention
I meet all kind of celebrities and personnel from all over the world.
Great second job
Food and Beverage Suite Supervisor (Current Employee), Manhattan, NYAugust 18, 2014
Pros: work flexibility
Cons: pay hourly needs to be higher.
Management works with your flexibility, very unbderstanding. Overtime is wanted and needed. great job to work big NYC sporting events as well as concerts. Great work environment.
Great learning available
Director Human Resources Operations (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 7, 2014
While I was with MSG, they paid for advancement classes. My boss was very open and taught me via example. She let me take the lead in many projects that I was able to accomplish and advanced some of the HR practices.
Great Learning Experience
Planning & Planning Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 6, 2014
Our department was fairly new and we didn't have the necessary system to help us with our daily duties. This made me understand and create new procedures being that I had the raw information / data. I was a liaison between a few departments which helped me learn about what they do and also deal with different personalities. I had seasonal college interns – more... which I had to train and manage them. The hardest part of my job would be the lack of resources to help me with my weekly revenue reports for upper management. The most enjoyable part of my job was just simply getting the job done, and meeting people in different areas of the company. – less
Fans make you come back
Restroom Attendant/Custodian (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYAugust 5, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: short breaks. no health care. hard to please everybody
This job can be great. I have learned how to have excellent customer service skills. My co-workers make it fun to be at work. The hardest pat of my job is trying to maintain the family as well as keep my job. The best part about this job would have to be the Fans. The fans are what keeps me going to work. They all come in with all kinds of personalities. – more... Some that you come across you will never forget. – less
Great peer crew
Senior Network Engineer (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 1, 2014
Challenging and fulfilling. Every day is a new and interesting potential opportunity to learn and grow.
Professional and fun workplace at Madison Square Garden
Beverage Operator (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 30, 2014
A day working at Madison Square Garden was good. I learned how to work good under pressure, and I learned how to work good with co-workers as one unit. I did not experience any hard parts of my job. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to perform professionally in a good working atmosphere on a daily basis.
Good company to work for.
Security Guard (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 17, 2014
Pros: depending where your post is at you get to see the event.
Cons: hours and healthcare
Enjoy working with all the supervisors including the overnight supervisors. The co-workers are dependable and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job is when you have to eject a customer off the property due to disorderly conduct.
fun, cool, drunk people see the exit lol
Security Officer (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 24, 2014
one of the greatest arenas in the world. security is a team that works together. do not work for food and merchandise,
Great Place to work for a born and raised New Yorker..
Senior Buyer (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 12, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere to work.
Cons: fighting crowds around the facility.
Great olace to work for a born and raised New Yorker who can live a dream you didn't realize.
ok place to work
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 12, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: no job security
get assigned duties try and complete those duties in a fast pace before the next even or show and that was it
i love working at the garden
Cashier/Food Prep (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 30, 2014
Pros: amazing guests
Cons: no breaks
FUN FUN FUN who wouldnt want to enjoy the worlds mot famous arena. the Knicks, Rangers, and Liberty just makes going to work fun.
nice place to work
Cashier (Current Employee), Manhattan, NYMay 13, 2014
its a great job. I meet a lot of great people. I get to work in different positions everyday.
Barback
Barback - Seasonal (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 29, 2014
Pros: fun atomsphere
Cons: not enough hours
stocking bar, inventory,customer service, bar runner,bartendilng
FUN WORKPLACE
BARTENDER, RESTAURANT (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 25, 2014
FUN WORKPLACE AND ALL THE FAMOUS GUEST THAT YOU MEET ALSO THE GREAT STAFF
MSG
Event Operations Coordinator / Admin. Asst. (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 1, 2014
Madison Square Garden is a great place to work. The atmosphere is energizing and everyone works as a team.
Great workplace, amazing experiences
Maitre'D (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 27, 2014
Pros: the overall experience
Cons: late nights
Learning a lot, everyday is a new adventure.
Meeting clients daily, getting to know their typical wants and needs during an event and getting familiar with what makes them happy. Working specifically on creating a memorable experience for each guest everyday.

The hardest part of the job would be getting off work late at night and commuting home.
The – more... most enjoyable part of the job would be meeting so many different people from so many backgrounds. This job has truly cultured me and made me more familiar with so many different parts of New York. I have learned to work with such an extreme spectrum of people which has only made myself stronger as a supervisor. – less
a fun loving work place
carside to go (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 17, 2014
i loved working at applebee's we all got along and we was just one big happy family
team orientated
Suite Attendant (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 12, 2014
fast pace high volume of customers which meant alot of focus on customer service and conflict resolution areas..

1 2 3 4 5

About Madison Square Garden

Like the city it calls home, Madison Square Garden (MSG) is the entertainment company that never sleeps. While known for its legendary – Read more